Trouble!

Lucy's pov~~

After school was over I went straight to the dorms. I walked in to dorm-C and saw no one there, hm good! I ran to my room and locked  the door, well at least it's spring break for a month ( I know spring break is only for a week but just imagine that it's for a month~) then I sat on my bed reading a book.

After 30 minutes I heard voices coming from outside looks like the 11 idiots are here but there was another voice which I'm guessing is Colt.

Suddenly I felt really hot like a someone just lit a fire inside me! I ran to the bathroom, stripped and got into the shower. I turned on the cold side yet I kept feeling hot! 

After about 27 minutes I finally gave up and turned the shower off. I dried myself than I got dressed in a black tank top and and black shorts.

I tried everything yet I kept feeling hot! I took off my clothes which led me too only have a back lacy bra and matching underwear but I'm still hot!

 Maybe eating something cold will help, yeah let me try that, I heard the door open from outside and the voices were gone, maybe they went somewhere, meh better for me! 

I opened my door gently and looked around just to make sure that they were all gone, after making sure I went to the kitchen and tried to grab the box of ice cream but it was on the top.

 I went on my toes and tried to grab it but the box fell down,Bang! It sounded like someone opened their door so I looked out the kitchen and saw......

It's me Luna, I know this is a small chapter and I'm sorry for that but something interesting is gonna happen~~ after all Lucy does feel hot whenever a boy in around so imagine what would happen if a certain someone came infornt of her............