!!!!!Extremely important!!!!

Hello people it's me Luna, this isn't a chapter I will just be explaining the eight "potatoes" ( Magical creatures )how they look like, what are their powers and how they act so let's get right into it~~~

Dragons............/ Dragons are the most powerful creatures, they are  kind and the most beautiful creatures in the world./There are different kinds of dragons, each one has a different power./ Every Dragon looks different and they can transform into a human for as long as they like, they take the form of how they would look like IF they were human.

Devils................/ Devils are also powerful but not as powerful as a dragon,they can be mean sometimes and they like to tease people that they like and trust./ A devil has dark powers such as mind control, invisibility, dark flames./Devils have tiny wings, and tiny horns but they could make them disappear whenever they want to.

Werewolfs .........../ Werewolfs power rivals those of Vampires and Dragons. Werewolfs can be extremely possessive and protective of those they care for, when they like something or someone they claim them as theirs and get extremely angry whenever someone touches what belongs to them, they are also known as the creatures of night./ Werewolfs can turn into a wolf at anytime but when it's a full moon they always turn into a wolf! Werewolfs are super strong, they are fast, and when they are going to turn into a wolf their eyes start to turn black. Werewolfs are very much like a human until they transform into a wolf!/ Every Werewolf looks differently, they have different fur and different eyes.

Vampires............./Vampires are very powerful so powerful that their power rivals Werewolfs and Dragons, Vampires and Werewolfs have been enemies since thousands of years ago until the last hundred year, they still fight but some are actually friends with Werewolfs.Vampires are also know as the creatures of night./Vampires are strong and super fast. Whenever vampires get thirsty for blood their eyes turn red and they also like Werewolfs claim everything that they like and get angry when someone touches what belongs to them./ Vampires have fangs and sharp nails but they hide it, the only time they bring their fangs out is when they are about to drink blood!

Fallen Angels............/Fallen Angels are born from the light and the dark and their more powerful then Devils and Angels actually their so powerful that their power rivals Vampires, Werewolves and Dragons./ Fallen Angels have the power to curse someone, they can also kill someone with just one snap of their finger./ Fallen Angels can be extremely protective of those they love, trust and care for and can get extremely mad if someone touches them./Fallen Angels have black gaint wings that they keep hidden.

Angels............../Angels are beautiful creatures that live in heaven./Angels have the power to help a person make a right decision./Angels have gaint beautiful white wings that they keep hidden whenever they are around a human.

Enchantress........../Enchantress are beautiful and kind creatures but if you mess with them they will kill you! Although Enchantress are quit powerful they are still weak compared to Dragons./Enchantress have the power to gave gifts to people when their born, they are also able to cast spells./ Enchantress are beautiful, they look just like a human.....a human with deadly powers that is.........

it's important that you remember this because almost 20 chapters will be all about the "Potatoes" in the future, I cannot say when but all I can say is that it will have something to do with the creatures of the night  "Potatoes " ( Hint hint) so if you guys don't remember it just came back here and read it again! Also if you guys still have any questions ask me and I'll try my best to respond,Anyway byeeeeee~~~~until we meet again my fair readers~~