Chinley Street

-

"Sorry it's Chinley Street" I said. She blushed and turnt the corner. "So why did they jump you" Kyndal said. "Um I can't tell you" I said "why not". "I'm not sure if I can touch you. I mean trust you"👅. She blushed again "why wouldn't you, I mean we took you need" she said. "And I appreciate it. But it complicated". "How complicated" "complex" I said.

"Your still not answering my question" she said "why should I". "You owe me"she said "what do I owe you". "Gas money, shit ain't cheap". I laughed "what's funny" she said "You".

-

It got silent for a while until she got on my street. "Right there" "754 the red car" "yep and Kyndal" "yes" she said "thanx and how old are you" "17 why"she said. "I just wanted to" I said walking towards my house. Then I felt someone behind me it was Kyndal. "You left your phone" she said handing it to me. " I guess I do owe you" I pulled her in and kissed her. When she pulled away she looked scared or concerned and she ran to her car and left without looking back.

Now how the fvck did I mess that up. It was perfect, it was different. Shit a nigga whipped. Anyways I turned around after the daze she left me in. And I went in the house where I saw glass and blood all over the place.

-

I carefully walked around looking for my mom. When I saw the worst thing ever. "Oh so now yo broke ass wanna come home" said manny. "W-where's my mom" I said " Shes gone, I tried to help her but your dad had her for too long" he said. "What the fuck are you trying to say Man". 😞

"She gone Aubrey okay, the police already came cleared everything up with me." He said I started to shed tears. "I should've been here I shouldn't have been out selling that shit with you" "nigga don't blame me you did it"man said

"Nigga why shouldn't I you were the main one saying I couldn't do shit because I wouldn't sell. Now looked what happened my moms is gone. I don't have nobody else except my good for nothing sperm donor I can't call a father. So nigga don't be mad cause you still got your moms." I said. He was about to say something but.

"Nigga just GTFO" he looked at me with remorse and concern but he still left but before he opened the door he had to say some bullshit.

"Your wrong nigga you still got me, don't forget it either" he said before leaving.

I got the broom swept all the glass up and mopped the majority of the blood up. I put the bloody rug in the washer and washed her bloody comforter.

-

After cleaning ever thing up I sat down to think about things. How the fvck am I suppose to keep the house I don't have a job. And I only have 600$ dollars to my name.

I'm fucked ......

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
BECOME A FAN

@skybabyblue