KKK

Kyndal

So I went home a little confused at why he was so mad at me.

I didn't know it was about his mom passing obviously he's taking it hard I wish I could help him but he keeps pushing me out.

after I went home I turned on the TV and went in the kitchen to make some me something to eat.

-

Wierdly I couldn't get Drake out my head (a/njust so everyone knows Drake is Aubrey his first name is Aubrey but everyone calls him Drake)it was like I was worried. I mean in a friendly type of way, honestly he scared me but if he wants to be alone than fuck it.

"Kyndal I am so borrrrrreeed" Lauren said
"The fuck does that have to do with me" I said.

"Kyndal don't be a bitch okay. I've raised you" she said
" bitch you broke and call me a bitch again I swear imma beat yo ass"
" Bitch " Lauren said

-

After beating her ass Lauren was in her room icing her lip and I was on my phone. Me and Cammy really never got along so I didn't really have friends here yet. I mean Shandrel was a hoe, 🚫🚫🚫that bitch ain't even get my homework. So far I don't really like being here. It's a bunch of hoes and shady bitches here.

I'm kinda glad I met Drake because I at least have someone to talk too.

Drake

I left home like 2 hours ago and turned my phone off📴.I was going to find my father no matter hard it would be.

-

I haven't seen anyone and it's dark and raining. I found an old crack house and heard a familiar voice. I walked towards it and just listened to the conversation.

"But you killed her"

"So she had something I needed and she wouldn't give it to me"

"I should've protected her"

"Naw yo stupid ass would've got yo ass beat"

"I swear you bet not hurt that boy"

"And if I do"🔚

"I'll come for you and beat yo ass"💯

"Nigga please"

Then gun shots went off and I assumed the last person that talked had shot the man.

Since I was armed I walked in and saw my dad bleeding out and Mark smiling down at him.

"You bitch, you killed my ma" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm anything but a bitch son " he said

"I thought you were my friend"

"You thought wrong obviously and imma give you ten seconds to drop that gun" he said ⛔️

My stupid ass dropped it and he started laughing walking towards me. Then he pointed his gun to my head "Don't worry I won't kill you, only cause I need you tho" he said. "You mad as we'll shot me cause I'm not doing nothing for you" I said. "Oh you will and imma tell you how. Since you gotta smart ass mouth you gone learn 😠first".

He cocked his gun 🔴and shot aimed his gun towards my thigh. Then he pulled the trigger and a loud noise came and instantly pain hit me and I fell to the ground🚼. "When you get out the hospital we'll talk" he kicked me in the stomach really hard and left. I managed to get my phone out my pocket and almost on cue Kyndal called. "Hey Drake" she said "hey um listen k" I said. "Wassup"

"I need you to call-" "😌first you have to apologize" she said "I don't have time for-". "Then I'm hanging up" "okay I'm sorry for e-earlier" I started to loose consciousness "hello what's wrong dre" she said " call the police tell them I'm at Garfield & Myers s-s-s-street...." That's when I lost consciousness.

Kyndal

I was worried and he wouldn't answer me all I heard was breathing noises afterwards so I called the cops and told them the streets. I put some clothes on and drove tho the spot I didn't see him when I walked out the car until I saw a house so I walked there. 😳There he was just laying there with another body that wasn't breathing at all. I felt his pulse to make sure and I was right but I had to stop the bleeding. I took my jacket off and wrapped the wound up with it. 😷

Soon the police came with an ambulance, they asked me questions but I didn't know anything. They gathered the other guys body in a body bag. 🚨🚓🚑

I'm confused .....