If ..

Drake

"Why not" the doc said
"I still .."
"Is it her" he said
"Yeah"
"Just tell her"
"I kinda did she overreacted and fainted" I said
"What about the circumstances" he said
" nope".
"We'll you better hurry up because you need to stay here your cancer is terminal" he said walking out.

-

I went home to think about what he said. If I'm what she wants, then what I told her is enough.

I mean I'll tell her but wtf it's a chance that I'm gonna die. I wanna die knowing she loves me too.

That would be any bodies dying wish right. At least it's mine I just wish I didn't have cancer. It's a really big mountain to climb and I don't know if I'll finish climbing. I'm tired most of the time and ...

You know what FUCK IT

Kyndal

It's about 6 o'clock and I'm getting ready to make dinner. I invited ray and his fiancé not to mention his step daughter. Rayven she's so cute and she's only 2.

Ding Dong

I walk to the door and here they are.
"Rayven I missed you" I said as she ran and hugged my legs. "Tee tee" she yelled.

I picked her up as Ray and Sky walked in. "We'll hello to, I don't get no love" ray said. "Sorry brotha" I said as I side hugged him with Rayven still in my hands. "So Sky when you guys go on your honeymoon, where's Rayven going" I said

"Oh she might go to her dads" she said

"Aww" I said playfully

"You were my first choice but her dad wanted her" she said "we'll I know she'll have fun but not as much as she would with me " I said tickling Rayven.

She giggled

"I hope you know that coming to your house is gonna be like a a weekly thing just to eat" ray said piling his plate up.

"No it won't, we'll not for a while" Sky said

"Why" ray whined

"I'm gonna cook" Sky said

Me and ray bust out in laughter including Rayven.

"Nasty mommy" Rayven said

Then the door bell rang

So I put Rayven in a chair at the table.
I walked to the door and unlocked it. When I opened it drake was there he looked as if he would fall at any moment his eyes were heavy and he was wobbly in a sweat suit when it was clearly 80 degrees outside.

"Kay Kay can you just listen to me" he said whispering I quickly called ray to help him walk in and sit down.

We got him down and he winced in pain. " I can walk ray" he said looking up " alright man "ray said walking back to the table.

" Wassup Aubrey" I said concerned

"Can we talk somewhere private" I nodded and stood up telling him to follow me. But I had to help him up. I held his hand all the way up the stairs to my bedroom.

-

"Go ahead" I said "I thought that when I told you I had cancer that I would win you over" he said breathing heavily. "But I didn't and right now I need you more than ever, the place I should be is the hospital but it wouldn't be the same if you weren't....there" he said

" what are you saying" I said trying to hold the smile I knew what he was gonna ask me. "Will you go out with me , please" I stopped him with a kiss obviously making his breathing worst.

Then ray dumbass busted in ...

"If .........." He saw what we were doing and left.