Cause I love you

I'll be updating more I've just been a little busy but you know that already. 👏💩

Kyndal

We decided to stay in today since, we lazy like that. Amber had went upstairs after the guys went in the living room so after I cleaned up I decided to join her. So I went upstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in" she said I walked in and she was just laying on the bed on her phone. "I came to say sorry about yesturday, I was kinda rude." I said "kinda" she said rubbing it in. "Okay, you know what I mean. So what you doing" "nothing I'm bored " she replied. "Oh so being on yo phone is nothing" I replied. She looked at me like bitch you know what I mean. So I laughed. "Amber you remember back in college when we pranked them for a week" I said reminiscing. "Yea and they didn't talk to us for a whole week. I would either though if my hair was cut off and dyed purple. " she said laughing. "It was funny though" I agreed laughing as well. " So what happened to Tane?" she asked "Id rather not talk about it, just know that me and Drake are fine together." I said getting no response then she smirked "you love him" "no amber I hate him and we're just together" I said sarcastically "then why yall together" she said with her stupid ass. "Just be quiet cause obviously you still smoking weed" I said. "Girl I ain't dat slow I know what you talking " she said. "Oh " I said straight facing her. "Don't oh me miss I got titties now" she said pinching them. "Aye don't touch them they might deflate. Besides yours is way bigger" I said "that's because I'm huge your an average C-D cup, while I'm sitting here a double D" she explained.

"Right, you probably a triple D though." "Whatever #teambigtitty I don't really care at the end of the day my back still hurt so" she said proud of them titties.

"So for all of the big titty girls in the world, I salute you cause that shit hurt" she said "you stupid" I said laughing a little.

Khia - my neck my back

All you ladies pop your pu***like this

Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss

All you ladies pop your pu*** like this

Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss

Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now

Lick it good suck this pus**, just like you should

Right now, Lick it good

suck this pus**just like you should

My Neck, my back

Lick my pus** and my crack,

My Neck, my back

Lick my pus** and my crack

My Neck, my back

Lick my pus**and my crack

My Neck, my back

Lick my pus** and my crack

My Neck, my back

Lick my pus** and my crack

Came on her phone as it rang

"Hello" she said as I busted out laughing at the lyrics.

"Kyndal shut up" she said trying not to laugh. "Ok" then she put it on speaker. "Who is it" "Tane" he said

Immediately pushed the red button. "Amber WTF" I said "it was TANE" she said "I know were not together anymore because there must me a reason asshole" I said walking out the room texting drake to come upstairs. He walked in with no shirt looking puzzled. (N/A picture 👆) he saw me crying so he closed the door and walked towards me. "Wassup bae" he said rubbing my back. "Tane" i whimpered "wtf he do, no better yet where he at" he said pissed. "I don't know but amber called him and he wanted to talk to me but I hung up" I explained. His face Unstiffened and he kissed my lips deeply with much passion. We went at it for a while until he pulled away "I ain't gon let him touch you, I'll beat his ass before he touch you okay. So don't be scared I got you" he said reassuring me.

I was still kinda mad at amber so I stayed in my room and took a nap.

Drake

"Chresanto, ya girl made Kay mad" I said "what she do" he replied "she called Tane" I said "she don't know about everything that went down though, so she probably lost" he said.

"We'll go inform her" I said fustrated

"Aight, is she okay" he said "yeah she'll be fine" I said.

He went upstairs to talk to Amber and I took a few more shots .... To kick the anger off.