Thats what the fuck happened okay .....

Ray

"Get the fuck out my house" I said closing my eyes "baby I'm sorry, it's just that" I interrupted "I really don't give a fuck sky" "I don't have no where to go" she said. "You can leave Cameron but you gotta leave. Nigga why you still here?"
"Nigga you can't tell me to go nowhere" he said
"Oh I can't" I walked over to him and just started punching and kicking the fuck outta him. "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE PUSSY ASS NIGGA" I sent him running down the stairs with Sky following him. I was pissed we were literally 2 weeks away from getting married, now I gotta cancel all that shit. Including calling all my relatives, just to give them bad news. I swear to God how could she betray me. I pulled everything off my walls. Then I punched a hole in the wall out of frustration. This bitch took up all of my time and love just for her loose pussy ass to cheat on me with a Ice JJ Fish looking ass nigga. On top of that shit she really thought I'd let her stay here for the night. Naw bitch, it's not Cameron's fault her mothers a hoe though. I don't want her around that anyways, I love Cameron as if she's my own child. I don't want anyone to hurt her, and I really don't want her to end up like her mother.
She left all her fucking clothes and perfumes and shit, I should just throw the shit out the window. Naw imma be the bigger person. I really had feeling for her, I thought she was the one. I thought she was gone be different. Then she up and did this. Right in the middle of my thought process I started to her a loud crying so, I ran downstairs to see Cameron sitting down by the front door crying her eyes out. "What's wrong baby girl" I said she turned around and started to calm down. Then she ran towards me and hugged my legs. "Cammy baby what's wrong" I said as she cried her eyes out. I got down on her level and looked into her big brown eyes. "Cammy can you tell me what happened" I asked her.

"Mommy said she had to go and that I had to stay with you, FOREVER" she said. I then engulfed her in my arms and practically squeaked the life out of her. Then I picked her up and kissed all over her face. "You hungry" "popcorn plz" she exclaimed. That's exactly what we ate.

Drake

"Is Amber coming too" Kyndal said "yeah" I said. "Kyndal what the fuck are you doing" I asked. "Calm yo tits I'm cleaning" she said

"Baby you need to lay down you been through a lot today"

"If they coming today then I need to clean up" she said.

Kyndal

"Why is he coming today" I asked "today's the 23 right" he said "Aubrey that's not for another week" I said fustrated. "O well now you can rest" he said.
"Next time tell me okay" I said walking to the couch where he was. He grabbed my legs and started massaging my legs and feet. "Did you ask" I said "No, I don't have too" "who said"I said.
"Me you know why, because your mine" he said leaning in to kiss me.

That night we slept together on that couch. 😴😴

I love him ❤️👉✊DK4L
-

The next day I pried myself from him and started making coffee. One cream 2 tablespoons of sugar. "Sexy, get yo ass over here" Aubrey said in the sexiest morning voice known to man. "I said come here" he said picking me up running to my couch to drop me there and sit on me. "Abuse, abuse Aubrey get yo fat ass off of me" I said laughing

"Even on my worst behavior" he said yelling jumping his fat booty on me. "You gotta fat booty, ya know if I had a dick I would dick you down" I said. "Oh hell naw, I'm gud" he said walking upstairs to do what he gotta do. I went back to the kitchen to pour our coffee into a cup. Then I made some hash browns and sausages with syrup on the side (so TASTY)👅. Anyways he came back shirtless with a towel around his waist. "I didn't realize my breathe smelled so bad until I brushed my teeth💧" he said "and you wonder why I never come when you ask me too" I said.

"Shut up" he said grabbing me from behind. "Go put some clothes on"

"Don't act like you don't want this" Aubrey said

"Whatever" I said giving him his plate.
"Thank y-" his phone interrupted

"Hello"
-
"Yeah I never saw that before" he said laughing
-
How long is he gonna be on the phone.

Call ended 🔇

"Bae come here"
"Why, you just need the conversation with yo real boo" I said

"Don't be like that, it was Chresanto and Amber" he said

"Oh" I said sitting on the opposite couch.

"Baby, are u jealous" he said looking at me

"Who do I have to be jealous of"

"Idk cause you look so sexy right now" Aubrey said

"Show me" I said

"Then come thru" he said coming to my couch kissing my neck.

"Aubrey .... Aubrey .... Okay I get" I said giggling.

"I gotta go to work in a hour or two" he said laying his head on my shoulder.

"Your gonna leave me alone"

He nodded making a kiss face which made me kiss him. I turned on the T.v and I found Degrassi. "Aw my baby in a wheelchair" I said grabbing his face. "Run" he said "what" I said confused

"Run" I ran and he chased me. I fell and he got on top of me "Do I look like I'm in a wheel chair now?" He asked

Then we kissed .... 💋