Damage

Kyndal

Why the fvck did he do that. I ain't no fvcking hoe. He din lost his damn mind. He lucky I ain't slap a nigga. When I got home Lauren annoying ass asking me where he live. I think she like him, she just met him. STOP BEING A HOE. Haha but for real ugly ass squally.

Right now I'm just getting into this dirty ass school called Mist Academy. The only thing I like about it is the no uniform policy. 👙Yasssss Yasssss.

I'm still clueless at why he kissed meh. Instead of Lauren. I guess just trying to spit some game. If he wanted a hoe he shoulda tried my sister. I know she my sister but she too easy. Sadly !?

People always trying to say shit to me that's why I got kicked out my last school. Cause a bitch wanna pull my hair so I told her like it is.

Flashback

"If yo orangatang looking ass don't let go of my mothafuckan hair imma beat the shit outta you" and she didn't let go so I beat her ass and the teachers that's why I got expelled.

Drake

The police told me I can't have a funeral for my mom. They said I can stay with my dad but that shit ain't happening. I'm staying right at home they only place I call home for now. My mom left me enough money to pay the bills until I graduate. After I graduate in gonna move out probably go to college because I know my mom wanted that.

-

Anyways I'm in school 2nd hour. "We have a new student her name is Kyndal, be nice make her feel at home" the teacher said. I watched as she walked in. I guess she didn't see me until she sat down. We locked eyes for about 2 minutes because she started to blush.

The bell rang and I left for lunch "hey Kyndal, wanna get lunch with me" "um no I'm gud" she said walking away.

I have a wierd thought that I mad shit awkward with that kiss.

Shit it felt good ..... I wanna do it again 😘

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
BECOME A FAN

@skybabyblue