Epilogue

Seventeen years later

They have 2 kids 1 boy (15) Dre 1 girl Ky'lani (10) and shes pregnant now 5 months exactly which happened when he came back home for 2 weeks.
Drake is deployed right now to Germany and he Facetimes them everyday.

"Hey baby he's getting so big" Kyndal says showing him her belly

"Look at my babies" he says

"I miss you " she says pouting

"Aw miss you too, how's the kids everybody alright" he replies

"Yea Ky'lani come here" she yells

"Yes Daddy" she yells

"Hey baby girl wassup"

They all get to talk to their dad. And they live in a huge house now due to his salary which he's so proud of.

"Baby you need to be on bed rest, I can handle it" drake says

"But I don't feel right not working" she says

"It's best for the baby besides I make way more than enough money now" he says smirking.

He comes back home February 26 and they can't wait to see him.

"Give me a kiss" Kyndal says

He kissed his camera

She does as well

"Let me kiss baby" he says

"She shows him her belly"

He blows

Kisses to her

"I'll be back soon baby. But I gotta go I'll talk to talk tomorrow bye."

"Bye baby" she says sadly

He'll be there just in time deliver his next baby boy Aubrey micheal Graham jr.

"AUBREY" she yells

"Kids put your shoes in its time" he yells upstairs.

-
"Congratulation your beautiful baby boy is here" a nurse says handing him to Aubrey.

He stares at him "you know I'll do anything for you." He says kissing the babies for head.

He looks at his children outside of the room and calls them in. The nurses leave to let them have a family moment.

"I Love you all and id do anything for you, even if that means death."

- Kamikaze