Thot ...

Kyndal

Obviously as nice as Makayla is she helped Jada up. That's her fault plus Makaylas boyfriend made sure nobody called her nothing for helping Jada.

But Jada knew I liked DeMarco. For the longest and I was gonna make my move tonight. I guess that's out of the question now. The bitch lost her virginity to him. I might be blunt as hell but, I don't do that date yo friend ex and shit. That's what really makes me mad. That not fucking loyal, just like Chris said. These hoes ain't loyal.

"You alright Kyndal" Tane said "yeah why" I said refocusing on him. "You've been staring into space for a while".

"Oh sorry I was thinking about some stuff" I said "like what" Tane said. "Important stuff like my friends and if their really my friends".

"Oh we'll I'm sorry cause I gotta go" he said "but here's my number HMU Kyndal your really chill" he said kissing my cheek and leaving.

Tane . . . Mhhmmmmhmm will do

"Baby momma where Kayla and Jada go" Iya said "um they went upstairs I think she was naked and they pushed her downstairs" I said on the verge of collapsing on the floor.

-

After that the party got a little boring so I left to Aubrey's. They were I guess watching the game. As I walked in I smelt pizza. I looked in and it was that burnt ass happis pizza. " you guys are nasty" I said

" how?" Anthony said

"Happis is disgusting"

"It's Cammys favorite" Marcus said and I laughed no wonder.

"What's funny" cam said "I don't know if it's the fact that this pizza is nasty ass hell or that your pussy game is" I said laughing.

"That's it bitch, imma tell you this now. I hate you because you came in here acting like you could just still Aubreys heart. But you can't because he's been through too much for you to just walk in and out hoe" she said.

"Hoe imma hoe I wanna know how you the hoe of hoes concluded me to be a hoe when you don't even know your a hoe" I said confused.

"Bitch watch yo mouth I have a man and you don't I saw you at that party dancing on niggas while Aubrey's stuck here." She said

"Okay Marcus hold her down cause I'm bout to feed her some shit right now. Look bitch me and Aubrey aren't together and yes I did start to have feeling for him. But what the fuck am I suppose to do. Wait for him to ask me out. He'll naw the fuck I look like. Yo desperate ass probably did it. But Drake isn't my life goal. Okay I have friends and a life that you don't have okay. Drake if this is how you want it there you go. Ray I'll talk to you later. Bye bitch" I said jumping at Cam and leaving.

Then the crazy bitch jumped on my back and started hitting my head. So I slammed her body down and got on top. Then Marcus tried to break us up. But I kept punching her face in. Then she tried to kick me. "Bitch try me" I said kneeing her in the gut. Then Ray picked me up and dragged me outside locking the door. "WTF ray" I said breathing "you can't kill her okay, Marcus is crazy about that girl. Not that we ever was. It's kinda like Aubrey's sister though. He loves her don't be mad he didn't stop her. Best believe drake loves you he just has other things to worry about for now." He said which almost broke my heart.

I almost cried

"Well tell Aubrey that I'm not waiting up on him" I said walking to my car as he went back in the house.

The past is the past Thot .......