1/2 way met

Drake

After school I went home and thought about what ordering for dinner. Everything at this time didn't matter it was just school and college next on my list. You see I loved my mom and I still do. I don't have time for a relationship. My past relationships weren't exactly the best.

Number 1- Alyssa

"I cheated with my girlfriend" she said "wtf are you saying, I stayed faithful to yo dirty ass for 1 year and you cheat with another bitch" I said

Number 2- Erica

"I have something to tell you" "was up bae" I said "I dont think this is working anymore besides your friends cuter than you" she said which basically hurt my little self esteem " then bitch be gone" I said not looking at her.

-

There's a lot more but I rather not bring it up. Let's just say I've had a hard life. Getting my heart broken so many times. I don't really wanna commit to anyone else for now. Maybe if the girls worth trying. If she's different other than that fuck it.

At this point all I have right now is my grades. If I don't get a scholar ship I'm screwed.

Me and my boys have different thinkings. Mainly because they have their parents they don't have to deal with what I do. Marcus, Anthony, and Ray. Marcus has a girlfriend her names is Cameron. We all call her Cammy tho, she is cool and faithful to him. Anthony had just broke up with his girl cause she was a hoe. I told that nigga you can't cuff a hoe, yeah she was bad but she had a bad attitude and she didn't care about him. Ray was solo like me except he had hoes around him 24-7.

Me I'm not concentrating on girls for now. Don't get me wrong I ain't gay I just got stuff to deal with.

Kyndal

I came home dropped my bag on the floor and walked up stairs. My first day was horrible I had no friends at all. (This ain't no cliche story where they got friends on the first fucking day). I missed home and my old friends. Most importantly my boyfriend. He said we could work long distance.

I hope he was telling the truth. I had nothing better to do so I called Mike "hello" he said with a tired voice "hey baby, how was school" "cool but different since you weren't there" he said. "I know I miss you guys a lot" I said sniffling. "You'll be okay just trust me. 'I love you'" "I love you too" I said 💋💓. After about an hour we hung up and fell asleep.

The next day -

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
BECOME A FAN
@skybabyblue