I thought ...

Kyndal

After ray left I made dinner which consisted of ice cream. Then I watched titanic and cried for about 2 hours. I started to think about how I would feel if I lost Aubrey.

Don't get me wrong the feelings are there it's just that I'm not sure. I'm not sure that if I need him to be there for me that he's gonna be there for me. Because tbh every time I've seen Aubrey he always needs me or asking me for help like I'm a provider. From the start he needed me. Is that suppose to be a okay to say drake will go out with me. Because if he wants me then the nigga betta speak up. I'm a girl I'm not asking a grown ass man to go out with me. I look desperate was ever. No, and I'm not waiting for his ass so he better make up his mind.

Right in the middle of my thoughts

"Who lives in a cucumber under the sea spongebob squarepants"

Stfu I know it's a pineapple I don't like them. They burn my tongue

Anyways
"Hey boo wassup" makayla says "nothing" "what's wrong " she said.

"Nothing" I said "don't lie Kyndal Renee" she said. I sighed "ok I've been thinking abou-"

"Tane" she said "drake" I said "who's drake". "You probably don't remember him but we were friends" I said

"So what happened"
"It's complicated" I said
"wtf happened "
"I beat I bitches ass that's what happened" she started bursting with laughter "you lying"

"Nah I got tired of her"

-

Drake

The next day

I'm at the hospital to get a check up😷

"Mr.Graham it's getting worst and we kinda want you to stay over night for testing"

"You know I can't do that" I said