Realize it

Kyndal

Let's just say we have some business to discuss or I won't happy. "When we get home you better drop the attitude" he said. "Who is you" I said looking sternly at him. "Yo daddy who else" he smirked "O" I replied rolling my eyes. "Come on they probably waking up now" he said walking back home with me behind.

"Chocolate" he said "what vanilla" I said. "I'm hungry" he said biting his bottom lip. "I cooked before I left"

"I guess I didn't get enough to eat" he said looking at me like I'm delectable. "Nigga what the fuck you cheesing at me so hard for" I said laughing. He engulfed me in his arms and nibbled on my neck as we walked down the street. "Move, your suffocating me" I said playfully. He didn't let go instead he paused from walking and began biting my neck. "Drake wtf, this ain't twilight and I ain't mothafuckan Bella" I replied. "I told you I was hungry" he said smacking my butt. I started to run because I knew what he wanted and it was to early and I wasn't sure if I was quite ready.

-

I finally got to the house and I locked him out. 'Yes ' I said to myself. "Goodmorning " amber said "morning I said out of breathe. "You run every morning" she said. "Naw, just ..... Today" I said breathing hard.

Then she started singing her "husband" well in her head anyway.

Chris brown - Thank you🎶

I just wanna thank you

You're more than just a friend

with me to the end

Its not official without a (thank you)

I thank you, lord,

I praise you, lord

I'm nothing without you,

"Girl you and chris brown, just need to hook up cause you been singing him since 05" I said "I know call me when you see him" she said. "Hell naw, don't call her because by then she gon be wifey anyway so it won't matter" roc said. "You see between you and Chris I don't really know who I'd choose" amber said nonchalantly walking away. " see how she be treating me" roc said walking in the kitchen to make a plate I guess.

Then I heard a loud bang at the door "I got it" roc said. "Naw I got " I said jumping up beating him to the door. I slowly opened the door to see a pissed drake sweating bullets. He pushed pass me, walked to the fridge sluggishly and grabbed a bottle of water. "I need some liquor this shit ain't working" he said catching his breathe. "What ain't working" I said "leave me alone, until you ready" he said pouting. Roc busted out laughing almost spitting out his food. "What's so funny, I wanna be hip" Amber said "he ain't getting no play" roc said. "What" she said "kit kat" he said "I'm still not understanding" she said concerned. "Punani" he said "oh well what the fuck you think you getting" she said. Chresantos face stiffened "shit just got real" I said give amber a high five.

Drake busted out laughing. "Nigga I don't know why you laughing we both ain't getting nun" Chresanto reminded him. Drake stopped laughing and realized what they were both in and he grabbed the liquor and they both walked in the living room sad and pussiless. If that's even a word F it.

--------------------------

I know this is short but it's just a filler I needed to update I haven't in a month and it's been too long. BY THE WAY who do you think will get the kit kat first drake or chresanto lmao but forreal comment .....