Im fine OK

I woke up extra early, I left a note for drake and I cooked breakfast for everyone.

I cooked eggs, bacon, and hash browns ..... Sort of a sorry but not really because I'm not sorry. I don't give two fucks but I'm not gonna give anyone a bad impression on my house. You might be say I'm the one holding a grudge on Ambers old actions but who the fuck cares about how I'm feeling towards Amber.

-

Drake

I turned around and she wasn't there. I was still mad but I wanted her to be here.

So I found the note and read it. I guess she felt bad though.

I walked downstairs and made my plate . Then I came back upstairs took a shower got dressed and walked outside to the park where I knew she was .

-

When I saw her she was on the slide laying down staring into space. "Kyndal"

When she spotted me she stood up and ran. Let me remind you I just ain't and niggas get cramps if you run after eating.

I ran anyway and she I guess didn't see me and I just grabbed her and started walking. "Put me down, I know I'm in trouble I'm sorry" she said.

I put her down because she kicked me and I pulled her in close and kissed the fuck out of her. "Now what the problem" I said

Starstruck she ain't say nothing and I smiled/blushed.