Walgreeens

Drake

That shit just pissed me off. Then she tried to cover it up like I was gone do something to her. I swear if I see him I'm beating his punk ass up. Okay ummmm aspirin right. I grabbed it and her favorite snack and I got me some too. Guess who I saw in the line , I dropped my shit and jumped on that bitch. "I'm bout to beat tf outta you nigga wtf is wrong wit you" I said punching him in the face since I had him on the ground. Not to mention it was a old lady in front of him and he grabbed her pants when I jumped on him and her pants fell down.

I had this dumb nigga on the ground and I was about two minutes from making him tap out until two cops came in to break us up. They arrested me and the ambulance came to pick him up.

-

"Mr.Graham why did you jump on him" the officer said. " He beat my girlfriend and he raped her earlier today" I said " you should've called us we would've token care of everything" he said.

"If we have evidence that she was beat we'll let you go"

"So can I have a phone call" I asked "yeah go ahead"

-

Kyndal

Where the fuck is he this shit hurt ....
Then my phone rang, shit now I gotta get up "hello" I said hoarsely

"come down to the police station" dre said

"What happened Aubrey" I asked

"Just get here I'll tell you everything" he said hanging up.

The only one I could think about was Ray " Hello Ray can you pick me up and take me to the police station" I asked "hello Kyndal how was your day" he said "I'm serious Aubrey's there and I can't drive" .

"Why not" he said "just get here I'll tell you everything Kay" I said hanging up.

-

Ray

"Bae I gotta got take Kay somewhere
Right quick I'll be back" I said
She looked mad "what's wrong" "why you always talking about her or calling her or taking her somewhere." She said " that's my sister Sky don't make me choose" I said walking out kissing Cameron.

"Bye bye daddy"

Short I know ha ha ha lol