Coincidence

Kyndal

I fell asleep thinking about what he said. At first I just took in everything he had said to me. Then I realized I was now his girlfriend and I could actually use the word boyfriend again. Tane (pronounce Ton- aye)is a really nice guy I hope I'm good enough for him. I mean it's been a while since I've been in a relationship. So I'm kinda rusty but I'm just happy he actually cares.

#facebookbelike
Kyndal is feeling 😁excited today lmao

-

I woke up super excited waiting to see what would happen next. I got up from my bed walked to my bathroom in my room and did my hygiene stuff. Then I walked out and went to my closet. I was so mad cause I couldn't really find anything to wear."Kyndal get out the damn house somebody hear for you" Lauren yelled scaring the hell out of me making me hit my head on the door of the closet.

Finally I agreed on some leggings I got from foreverr 221 and a shirt I got from weet sseal. I walked downstairs where I saw Tane sitting on my couch about to fall asleep. "I was that long"I said

"Yeah, it worth the wait though" he said smirking and grabbing my hand walking out to his car.

He opened my door for me and closed my door when I got in. Then he went to his side and started the car.

"Did you eat"
"No" I said confused

We pulled up to a McDonalds

"Tane were gonna be late"
"We're already late, plus I can't have my baby hungry" he said

He paid and then we left.

Paranoid- Ty Dolla Sign was playing and that's my shit so I got to going.

"Uh, I got a bad light skin from the valley
She be in the club with no panties
Lil' Bitch, she used to be my favorite
But now we don't speak the same language" I said

"Kay why you ain't tell me you liked bitches. We woulda been cuffed."
He said as I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"I'm not I was just singing, nigga" I said giggling

"Oh so I'm just a nigga now" he said raising one of his arms "I see how you play" "shut up Tane" I said.

"I won't unless" "unless what" I replied

"You gotta gimme a kiss" he said "no" "why not" "you don't deserve it" I said. Then he started pouting as we parked in the school parking lot. I gave in eventually when he started facing me and folding his arms. I kissed his cheek and grabbed my breakfast at the same time. Then I quickly ran out the door. He caught me though and he picked my up from behind and swung me in a circle. Then we faced each other in the middle of the parking lot and we had our first real kiss on the lips. When he pulled away I didn't want it to end and I know he didn't but we missed a whole hour of school.

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it as he opened the door for me and walked me to my locker.

-

Then he walked me to my second hour. "I'll see you next hour," then he kissed my cheek and left.

I wanted to scream with joy right when I thought things were getting good I turned around and saw Aubrey watching what me and Tane had. It's not like I meant to do it in front of him.

I didn't know Tane would do that. Plus me and Aubrey were never a thing.

It was just a coincidence