WHAZZZUP

Hi my puglings! *smiles awkwardly*
Sooooooooooooooooooooo,
Here I am, sitting in my snuggly onesie, my fuzzy socks on, and sipping a nice root beer-
And I have never been more angry in my entire life.
You know why?
Because
it.
is.
freezing.
It was supposed to be SPRING!!!
It was 90 degrees a week ago, now why is it freaking SNOWING?!?!?
It's not really snowing, but only because there hasn't been much moisture in the air . . .
Also, my brother has talons for fingernails and he sliced my finger when we had a faulty high-five.
Urgh.
AAAAAND
I went to that wedding yesterday. I was sick because somebody told me the ice cream wasn't made of real milk and   that it was soy ice cream but NOPE!
It protested even more than the 2% milk from that joke a few chapters ago.
It hurrrtsssss and I have to go to school tomorrow anywayyyyy
whyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Next subject tho. DONALD. EFFING. TRUMP. I'm like, whaT THE WHALE, AMERICA????? DO YOU SIRIUSLY NOT KNOW THE FROOLDLY SNEAKY SHRUT THAT THIS GUY SAYS??? OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF CRIMPLESNOOTING SNORTLESNITCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S LIKE A FARTLOAD OF POO IS LITERALLY FALLING OUT OF HIS CAKEHOLE WHENEVER HE TALKS I MEAN LIKE???? WHAT THE ACTUAL FLUBERDEDUB????? HOW THE CRINKLESNAT DID THIS GUY ACTUALLY WIN????? I JUST GET SO ANGRY WITH REPUBLICANS WHO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THOSE BELIEFS OF HIS!!!!!!! HE IS A TOTAL AND UTTER ASSBUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES I AM USING BOLD ALL-CAPS TEXT IN THIS RANT BECAUSE THIS SNAPLY SNUCKERBUM DESERVES IT WITH EVERY MOLECULE OF HIS FLABBY ORANGE BODY. I'M NOT EVEN BOTHERING WITH COMMAS BECAUSE I WOULD NOT PAUSE FOR A MILLISECOND WILE SAYING THESE THINGS. DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO CAN MAKE ME USE ACTUAL LEGIT SWEAR WORDS AND THAT IS WHY I HATE HIM SO EFFING MUCH. I FEEL LIKE IMMA BREAK MY KEYBOARD WRITING THIS BUT IT'LL BE SO WORTH IT WHEN I'M FINISHED. FIRST OF ALL, HE FRESAKING TRIED TO KISS A LITTLE GIRL OF THE FLIDDLDIDIDDLING LIPS. LIKE, EEEWWW!!!!!!!! WHY?????? THAT IS NOT NORMAL IN THE SLIGHTEST!!! I'M ACTUALLY STARTING TO THINK THAT HE IS AN ALIEN TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! SECONDLY, MY GRANDMA- my grandma . . . She probably won't live to see through this one. This election was her one chance, her last  chance to see a woman president. It was the last one for a lot of grandmas. How could you do that to them? and how could yoU FREAKING EXPORT AVACADOS YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wipes brow* phew. Okay I'm done with that one. It was working me up too much until I hit the subject of my grandma.
Which is probably going to be the subject of one of my other rants. But anyway, I have a new thing to scream about, but only layterrr
Byeee!
*poof!*

*re-apoofs* I lke the poofing. It's grown on me and a lot of people have asked me to keep it, sooooo,
Imma do that. No more outro suggestions!
*poof!*