ANOTHER INTERVIEW YAAAAY

Helooo puglings! *smiles awkwardly* I won't be saying who asked these questions because I can never remember the names so sorry but at least I answered them!

Q: What is your favorite color and why?

A: Well, isn't THAT a hard one. I guess it's a tie between green, yellow, and blue. Green because SLYTHERIN, Yellow because it's appealing to my eyes, and blue because who the Hades turns down a flibberflubbing BLUE COOKIE!?

Q: If there was one person you could legally murder, who would it be?

A: only one?? Aaw. I wanna say my grandpa, but I guess, for the sake of America, Donald Trump.

Q: Who is your least favorite family member?

A: As you might have guessed from my previous answer, my grandpa. He's a mean, smelly, very unpleasant man who kicks dogs and tried to shoot my pet pig. The only thing he's good for is taking care of my grandma, but even then he does a terrible job at that. My grandma is a frail, old woman whose health is on a steep downward slope, and my grandpa treats her like a 1950's housewife. HARSH.

Q: Out of all the Greek myths, which is your favorite?

A: Hmmm . . . thats a tough one. I wanna say Perseus, but I prefer Persassyus. I think my favorite Greek myth is Percy Jackson's version of Theseus's 'myth' *wink wink*

Q: Do you have a crush, and if so, who?

A: uhhhh, NOPE. NO CRUSHES. TOTALLY ZERO CRUSHES ON A SINGER WHO IS ABOUT TEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME. NOPE NOPE. TOTALLY NOT CRUSHING ON A SIXFLAGS PERFORMER, NOPE. THAT WOULD BE SILLY, HEH HEH . . .

Q: What is your favorite videogame?

A: Uuuh I haven't exactly played it yet- I mean, idk if it's even OUT yet, but I've seen some pre-release gameplay and I think The Legend of Zelda Windwalker thing would totally be my favorite thing ever. Otherwise I think my favorite videogame is Minecraft. (For right now, at least.)

Q: What is your favorite book?

A: Oh, that's easy! The one that's on my bookshelf! *points at massive bookshelf with a zillion books*

Q: Favorite animal?

A: uuuuuuuuuuuuuh . . . I think it's a cat. No, an owl. No, a llamacorn. NO, A DOLPHIN. NOOO, A HORSE-
*explodes* I CAN'T DECIDE!!

Q: If you could do anything you could imagine, what would you do?

A: Do yo really want to hear the answer? Yes? Okay . . . don't say I didn't warn you.
First I would make sure that Camp Half-Blood were real, and make it real if it wasn't already. Then, I'd do the same with Supernatural. I would track down the Winchesters, make Percy, Annabeth, and myself into Hunters, and then go on an epic quest to save the universe. But it would all be a silly game for me, because the characters would be pawns in the story I was weaving. And yes, it WOULD be a story. I would enchant a notebook to write down everything that happened and then keep it for myself forever and ever.
After that I would hug Nico di Angelo and tell him that he is the cutest gay Disney prince ever.He would be confused but then I would go away and leave him there.
(This is where it gets kinda weird) Then I would just poof down to the Underworld and make Hades fall in love with me, and make Persephone not mind a bit. I would then have a couple demigod children and teach them to love the heroe's life, because it is a thousand times better to be out there saving the world instead of sitting on your bootay playing videogames about doing the exact same thing. THEEEN I would abandon that Idea and poof myself a game of Sims 4 and play that forever because I don't have a Sims 4 account and I waaant.
Otherwise, not much. Except I would make it ME who wrote the Harry Potter series, not JK Rowling.
Ok, I'm done.

Q: What is the most not-notmal part of yourself?

A: Probably the fact that I think I'm good enough to attract the king of the Underworld to make pretty little Hades Juniours. Oh wait you said notmal, not normal. (normal oatmeal) I guess the most not normal-oatmeal thin about me is that I don't eat oatmeal.

Q: (last question) What is your favorite jelly bean?

A: ALL THE BLUE ONES NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SUGAR HIIIGGGHHH

Okay puglings, that's all!
*poof!*