Things About Me

HIIIIII!!!! *smiles awkwardly* Ok so here are a few (20) totally random things about me in honor of the 40th chapter!!!!!!!!
Let's gooooooo!

1: I always subconsciously capitalize a word beginning with the letter 'i' because I capitalize it when I refer to myself.

2: When I'm bored and want to watch a movie I always default to Pitch Perfect. I think it's my favorite movie somehow it's just right like, it's funny, has a casual romance, SINGING, an awesome female lead, and it's about my favorite kid of people- COOL NERDS.

3: I always thought that you should need to press shift to get 12345 instead of !@#$% because idk it just makes sense for me.

4: I have a crush on a person who is taken and they probably only see me as a friend :(

5: I wish I had guy friends because that would be fun for me lol especially if one of them was gay because I feel like that is an awesome thing to be and I want to know someone who is that.

6: I just realized something really deep; We might hide our names, but when we're online is the only time when we're really ourselves. *mind explodes*

7: I am related to the guitarist of the band Bowling For Soup, which does the theme song for Phineas and Ferb, AAAND Jimmy Neutron. Wanna know how? My mom's maiden name is Burney and that's all I'm telling so u can't track me down lol.

8: I like to think that Leo and Nico (PJHOO) are good friends- like, BFF level. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

9: I am completely obsessed with Solangelo because SOLANGELO

10: I have multiple inanimate objects that I have named, talk to on a daily basis, and I will name three of them. One is a small stuffed pug named Candy whom I tell all my problems. There is also a rainbow pegasus named Charlie Sparklebutt, who I run all my ideas by before I write them down. Lastly is an antique 'sad clown' named Clementine who I just try to cher up in general.

11: I name plants. There is a tree I have named Fredericka, a family of hedges called the Shrubbingtons (Shrubalina, Shrobert, and Shrandell) and a cactus named Darbie who I like making puns to (Are you mad at me? You're acting prickly.)

12: I really like to imagine Nico di Angelo and Will Solace having this amazing a capella duet it makes me hurt- it's so cute

13: my favorite number is 13.

14: Confession- I don't like Aphmau, Dan and Phil, or Shrek. Please don't kill me about the Shrek he's just creepy to me.

15: I am the youngest person in my social circle by a massive amount.

16: I have lots of psycological skill- I give amazing advice about emotions. The bad thing is that I don't take my own advice.

17: I want to learn another language so badly that I'm debating whether or not to spend all my money on Rosetta Stone.

18: I like songs from past centuries more than most from the 2000s.

19: I am slightly ocd when it comes to numbers. My volume NEEDS to end in either a 0 or a 5 and my favorite time of day is 12:34 because it counts upwards.

20: I am desperately lonely because I live in the middle of nowhere, am homeschooled, and am not allowed very much internet, and most of my 'see-all-the-time' friends are books.

Ok. Bye. I'm feeling sad now and you'll find out why in next chapter.
*Poof!*