Uh . . . squeak?

Helioooo there I had been tagged again lol

Rules: You must put the rules. You must answer all five questions. You must ask your own five questions. You must tag five people.
And you can't avoid a question.

What are you most afraid of?
Dang, I always avoid this question! The truth is, I don't really know. I think dying without having done anything with my life is a biggie. I mean, if I die tomorrow it would suck for me because the most I've ever accomplished was get published ONCE and like, 400 followers on a Minecraft social media. If I die in one year, but I changed the world, I would be glad I did a great thing even though I never lived long enough to learn how to drive. In short, I think I'm afraid of oblivion.
Or just spiders. I hate spiders. *shudders*

What is your favorite movie?
I . . . I don't know. I think it's Pitch Perfect, since I just automatically default to watching that when I want to watch a movie, regardless of what mood I'm in, but honestly? I don't know.

Favorite Minecraft Youtuber?
DanTDM ALL DA WAY BRO I WILL WATCH HIM UNTIL HE DIES
THAT SOUNDED DARK I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE BUT I KNOW HE WILL SO I MEAN AAAH
I'LL JUST WATCH HIM FOREVER

Favorite Minecraft Mob?
. . . Passive or aggressive? Passive is Pig, aggressive is Enderman.
Why? Because reasons. I like pigs irl and I loooovvve this series of comics The Adventures of Steve and Enderbro
Idk why
It's just so funny.

If you could turn into any animal at will, which would it be and what would you do?
A cat. A black cat. I would turn into the cat and just ninja my way into a store or something and steal a bunch of candy and sugary things. Why? Because nobody suspects the cat.
The only problem would be I wouldn't be able to taste the sugar because cats have a mutation in a key taste receptor, causing them to not be able to taste sweetness. That kinda sucks, but I would just change back to human form once I'm in a hidey spot.

MAH QUESTIONS:
If you could teleport anywhere in the world, where would you go? (I would go to Disneyland lol)
What do you believe in spiritually? Capital-G god or gods plural or just . . . something? (Undecided)
Are you comfortable with the Orange Hedgehog that is our president? (As long as he doesn't restore the monarchy or kill my mom, he's a meh for me.)
Sexuality? (Pan with a preference for me)
Which would you rather ride to school: Dragon, griffin, pegasus, or magic flying? unicorn? (Dragon bro)

TAGALAGADINGDONGS!
ImSoGayImSoFuckinGay
BubbleBerryTea
EmeraldCLovegood
17blackLouis
TeamLeoForevorInLife