LAST ONE I PROMISE

Sorry lol I guess I'm not finished yet am I? *smiles awkwardly so I was JUST tagged like at this very second as soon as I finished spamming so yea here we go for the bazillionth time.

RULES: post the rules, answer the 5 questions, ask your own 5 questions, and tag five people.

1: Favorite song?
Currently, at this particular second, Venus Fly by Grimes (They. Are. Awesome.)

2: Open a random book and read the first sentence you see.
Bennett Williams was a train engineer. (Leven Thumps book lol)

3: Favorite FNAF character?
FOXY IS BAE IDK WHY I JUST LOVE HIM WHEN HE JUMPSCARES MEH

4: Favorite Undertale AU?
Underswap I love it soso much

5: How would you describe yourself in a book.
Physically, she was plain, with shoulder-length brown hair and brownish hazel eyes behind brown horn-rimmed glasses. Her pale skin was polkadotted with freckles, and her chest was relatively flat. But her attitude, her spunk and spirit, it made her the most beautiful person in the world. Except when she was angry. When she was angry her eyes would cloud over and she was a demon, whipped into a frenzy of insults and spite. But it soon faded away to sadness and regret, which made her seem a mere water sprite, a trembling apparition that would crumble into tears at the slightest touch. But she was happy most of the time, hiding the eternal fire burning within, or the infinite waterfall. She was Earth, kind, helpful, but confused with herself and her instincts. But all in all, everyone loved her as soon as they laid eyes on her.
. . . or so I've heard, heh heh. 😅

MAH QUESTIONS:
1: Describe yourself as you would in a book (Include how your appearance changes with your emotions, like I did.)
2: Current favorite song? (It can change, but the first one you like that you think of.)
3: Favorite headcannons about your main fandom?
4: Say three words you have made up and what they mean.
5: Favorite kind of marshmallow?

And the tags!!
BubbleBerryTea
EmeraldCLovegood
CoarilineRose
Hermione_4life
Jane_Conquest