Okaaay.

Here I am eating the last of the ice cream, contemplating my existence. *smiles awkwardly*
I've been thinking.
I don't help much around the house, partly because I'm lazy, partly because of lack of proper motivation.
And I said to myself:
"Self, is there anything that I would do anything for?"
And myself said back to me:
"Well, ain't that a tough one. I don't know!"
  . . .
"Well I don't know either!"
So I was thinking hard all day. What is one thing that I would do anything for?
Not anything physical, no objects. That's for sure.
Not love, I would do a considerable amount, but not anything.
Not happiness- I already have that, and if I ever lose it I can easily get it again.
I seriously don't know what I would do anything for.
Sure, if Zeus gave me a task I would be right on it, not because I want to (ok partly because I want to) but also because that guy scares the McSchizz outta me.
Same with most of the gods, actually . . . even the god of underpants.
This is a big question, alright.
Sooooooo,
I want you to answer in the comments what you would do anything for.
Please no jokes, like 'I'd do anything for a Klondike Bar' or something like that. Unless you are so attached to Klondike bars that you would do literally anything for one.
Okay, see you in the puddle of comments I have!
*poof!*