MINECRAFT BABY!

I built an awesome house lookie *smiles awkwardly*
Okay two things I wanted to say:
A few days ago (or more, idk) I was at the library for a Teen Advisory Board meeting- meaning, a bunch of teens go into one room and try to plan events for the following months. We were gonna do a water balloon fight in December for some reason, and we were trying to pick a name to put on the flyers. Everyone's was low-key lame, even mine, but I decided to suggest Help! My Water Balloon Froze!
Only those words were not the words that came out. I was just staring at the floor, blanking completely, when I heard the words "Help! My Water Balloon Broke!"
. . .
Wait for it . . .
YA GET IT NOW?
I SAID THAT TO A ROOM OF INSANE TEENAGERS WITH VERY MIXED RESULTS. AAAAAAND THERE WAS ONLY ONE REGISTERED MALE IN THE ROOOMMMMM AAAAAH!
Some people were like "NOOOOOO!"
Others were like "YES YES YES!!"
Still others (Like mah frand BubbleBerryTea) were laughing too hard to respond. Bubbles actually laughed so hard she got SUPER red in the face and started crying. Everyone was being loud and laughing (even me) and it was one of the funniest moments of the day. (Yes, I am somehow not embarrassed. Idk either).
Another thing that happened was a someone whose gender I am not sure of because they won't tell me told a joke and it was so funny because it takes you a second to get it and some people didn't get it at all lol.
Their name is Reagan but everyone calls them Rey so I'll just call them Rey okay?

Rey: I made up a new word yesterday.
Me: Really? What is it?
Rey: Plagiarism.
Everyone:  . . .
Me: OH
BubbleBerry: OH
Everyone: OH *laughs*
One Other Kid:  . . . What?
Me: *in head* uncultured swine read a book idiot.
Rey: *explains*
Other Kid: *obviously still doesn't get it but laughs anyway.*

I have told that joke many times and will continue to do so. I make sure not to plagiarize the joke tho- I say i heard it from a friend after I tell it.
OKAY DEN BAIIII
*pooooffffff!*