I TAGGED AGIN YAYA

I am lazy rn so I just took a screenshot of the questions lol (deja vu anyone?) I just need to answer the 13 questions and tag 13 people easy peasy.

1: Praying Mantises. They just freak me out, especially since they eat the bugs heads first.

2: Owls.

3: DRAGONNNNSSSS

4: (I feel like I've answered this before) I slap the stapler out of their hands and say "THAT AIN'T A GUN, BILLY BOY!" (totally answered that before.)

5: Depends on the situation. I'm a Goody two shoes most of the time, but when I'm in a certain mood I'm totally and completely Badass.

6: Magic because reasons I can't explain in comprehensible language.

7: STEAMPUNK IS BAEEEE

8: Hmmmmmmm . . . I can't pick just one but right this second my favorite is Ed Sheeron (i dont think i spelld that right ohno)

9: WEAR A BRA AS A SWIMSUIT TOP BECAUSE BRAS CAN BE WATERPROOF TOO YA KNOW AND THEY KEEP MEH FROM FLOPPIN' AROUND ON THE SLIP N' SLIDE

10: "Elk winter up there," Two Smokes said, gesturing toward the high meadows, "Good place to hunt in the deep cold." (If you know what that's from you are insanely weird and probably a lot older than me because this book is like, a million years old.)

11: NICO DI ANGELO

12: The Diamond Minecart and Markiplier are tied for first place.

13: First and foremost, but only because I'm the oldest of four children.

TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS
17blackLouis
BubbleBerryTea
EmeraldCLovegood
TeamLeoForevorInLife
Jane_Conquest
EvergreenStories
sprinkleofhayat
fascinated-
Chossenerest
kczarina97
Ze_DragonLover0215
theinsaneandthesane
CoarilineRose