THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I thought I had an appointment with Mr. Johnson, I should leave and come back later..." I stand up slowly gesturing that I'm sorry and start moving towards the door.

"Miss S, please sit. Since it's a job opening for the position of my personal assistant I thought it was more fitting that I would do the interview my self. Is that ok with you?"

His voice now seems sincere and still has the same calm tone as before.

I move forward carefully trying to settle my thoughts as fast as possible. I squint my eyes examining the guy sitting in front of me. I know I have met him before but something is different about him. Something that distorts the image I am trying to bring in my head.

"Of course, that is absolutely acceptable. " I say and sit down again.

"I am glad you approve." He smirks at me but it's clear to me that he is mocking me. As if he would ever need my approval...

He grabs my résumé and starts examining it carefully while he barely raises his eyes up to see me. He taps his fingers on the desk when I see his lips stretching into a smile. Emily was right, this guy is truly breath taking. His eyes are a shade of dark green color which changes when the light falls on them. He also has a perfect set of thick eyelashes to match them.

His jaw line and neck are strong. Perfect fit for his muscular body. He is dark haired with a perfect hair cut. If his attitude was not so nasty he would probably be a catch! I cannot wait to tell Emily that I have met her Mr. Perfect my very first time to this company. She is probably going to hate me! I let a small laugh out, barely audible to the thought of Emily freaking out.

"You think I am funny Miss S?" He says frowning while he looks at me.

"No, sir. Why would you think of that?" I look at him trying to hide a smirk that is trying to sneak up upon my lips.

"I thought ... Never mind. Your résumé is sufficient enough for the position you are applying. That's the good news." He looks at me seriously.

"But..?" I search for his eyes. I am right for the job but at the same time I am not? Is he telling me that I am not hired?

"There is no but miss S. I have some requirements I have to inform you before we proceed in an agreement." His voice is clean and sharp. What could be so special? I look at him puzzled.

'What could those requirements be?" I ask him politely. He looks at me with a shine forming in his eyes.

"I do not like people being late. I do not like people who ask too many questions. When you are at work you leave your personal problems outside of the doors of this building and you put a smile on your face."

I'm thinking to myself while looking at him seriously that he has just outlawed about ninety percent of his personality...

I node in approval for him to continue.

"Most of the time I'm running around the city for meetings and other liabilities. Which means I'm out of my office a lot. I will be contacting you via email and phone calls. I need you to be on your guard. I do not enjoy when people keep me waiting."

But you kept me waiting for more than ten minutes because you were "busy" on your phone...

"When you are working for me I want you to be available at any possible moment. You are free to do whatever you wish by the time you are out of this building." Wow I thought I would just be a secretary? What could be so important about my job?