CRAZY IN LOVE

"No more running away Gray..."

 Opening slightly my legs, pulling him over me from his dog tag he starts kissing me passionately while placing his hand on my lower back to support me. As he pulls my zipper down slowly he pulls he hand away looking at me confused.

"What's wrong?" I look at his hand to find out it's covered with the chocolate mousse I had left there before

"What's wrong?" I look at his hand to find out it's covered with the chocolate mousse I had left there before. I start laughing at his annoyed look while I remove the glass behind me. "It's just some chocolate..."

"Just some chocolate?"

"Yeah, isn't it?" I try to smother a laugh.

"Alright, then you won't mind?"

"Won't mind what?" I look at him confused when he dips his fingers in the glass taking a big amount of the dessert on them.

"Don't you dare!"

"It's just chocolate Val..."

"No, Nathan. Clean up your hand!" He locks my hands in his as he starts running his messy fingers over my chest and neck. "No! Come on now you jerk!" He starts laughing at me impishly as I try desperately to remove the chocolate from my skin.

"Don't do that, I got it." I look at him irritated when he picks me up from the couch. I wrap my legs around his waist instinctively to support myself while he moves towards the bed.

"You got me all messed up..." I look at his lips unable to concentrate. He places me gently on the bed before he starts removing my dress leaving me on my stockings and satin corset Emily has chosen for me.

"Wow... You're pure magic angel."

I start blushing like crazy right before he moves slightly away. I lay on the bed carefully as I watch him removing his pants carefully, leaving himself with just a black pair of boxers. I sigh loudly at the image of his naked body as he climbed on the bed on top of me. 

He starts licking my chest and biting my skin making me groan and shiver

He starts licking my chest and biting my skin making me groan and shiver. I placed one hand on his back and the other on his ass while I arched my body to bring him closer. He placed his fingers in my panties, removing them so slowly, almost excruciatingly. I pushed him on his back leaving him dumbstruck right before I getting on top of him. I started kissing and biting his neck when he pulled my hair making me lose it right before biting my neck and kissing my lips, almost devouring me.