DOMINATION

I push him back and stretch my leg behind as I start moving downwards slowly. I caress his legs as I hear him laugh. I stand up feeling mad. I bite his lip hard as I move my leg between his. Are we really on fire tonight? He grabs my hair and bends me backwards.

 Are we really on fire tonight? He grabs my hair and bends me backwards

He knows what he's doing, he wants to drive me mad. The song has hypnotized us. We are some puppets unable to move away from each other. He picks me up as I fold my legs around him. His fingers tighten on my ribs as I grab his neck firmly. The lust is building up, the hunger for each others flesh... He puts me down on the floor and turn his face right as I turn my face left. I pretend to slap him while biting my lip. I barely stop my hand a breath away from his cheek. The music suddenly stops leaving us toe to toe and out of breath before the crowd starts clapping. I start laughing while he pulls my hips on his before he starts devouring my lips.

 I start laughing while he pulls my hips on his before he starts devouring my lips

"See? You know how to tango after all..." He says sarcastically.

"Will you shut up and take me home right now please?!" I don't have to ask twice before he moves fast inside the elevator. He nails me on the wall as he starts kissing me. I surrender to his touch. My body is his to do whatever he wants with it...

"I'm going to get rough with you tonight..."

"Is that a promise?" I giggle as he kisses me. Unfortunately the doors open a few seconds later...

"Valeria...? What the fuck are you doing?!" I turn around dumbstruck. Nathan is looking at me outside of the doors. His mask falls on the floor. My breathing has stopped and my blood is boiling. I turn to face the imposter.

"Colt?!" He takes off the mask and shrugs. "Why did you do that to me?!" I start hammering on his chest but he barely moves.

"I had to taste your lips one more time."

"You fucking asshole! I'm going to destroy you!" Nathan storms inside the elevator cabin and starts punching him hard. I start screaming for him to leave him. Colt's laughing as I hold back Nathan's arm from punching him again. "How did you not understand the difference Valeria?! How did you do that to me?!"