SHENANIGANS

It was a long night but I feel that I'm so full of energy! At least I don't have the time nor the opportunity, to be specific, to get bored... I'm too early at work which gives me enough time to go and grab some coffee and a sandwich from the cafeteria and then run to my office before Nathan arrives... I start striding to the elevator while trying to avoid the gazes of the obnoxious girl at the lobby and the guards, pretending to be a diva. I really wonder how I'll be able to avoid both of them; especially Colt since he's the one I'm working for.

It's going to be an interesting month... To my surprise the day has passed by fast and quietly. I shoved my head into my files and didn't even get up to have a break. I only got a few emails from Colt assigning me some stuff but nothing on a personal level. At some point I found my self wondering where Nathan was when I finally remembered him telling me that he would be out of the office today. Damn! I was hiding inside my office for no reason!

Where is he? Why they do not like each other? Why do they have different surnames? How can they be so different and exactly the same at the same time? I have to stop asking myself questions about this duo before I go insane! I start packing my stuff in order to get home as early as possible. I have finished everything Colt has asked me quite some time ago but I stood by just in case he wanted something else from me.

On my way home I was texting with Adam. He has been asking me all of those questions for my little Ballerina! I'm so glad he's already trying to move on. Emily hasn't admitted to me that she has the hots for Adam but I have been her friend for quite some time. Her whole body posture changes the moment she sees him. I don't understand why she hasn't asked him out yet. She isn't the shy type of girl anyway! She never was! I hope that she will not get mad at me... Maybe I should just ask Adam to keep this between us. It will give him the advantage of surprise anyway so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't accept my proposition.

The rest of the week was devastating... A rational person would think that as the days pass by a task that he or she has to deal with should be getting easier. Every day away from them made me feel as if my body was recovering from some kind of drug. I had difficulty concentrating and I was pretty much praying to meet one of them as the worst case scenario...Colt has been out of the office the whole week... He has a business trip planned next week which means that I won't be able to see him for another week...

I did meet Nathan in the elevator a couple of times but he had errands to run so we didn't have the time to talk... Emily would be really proud to know that I stayed away from them for a whole week. I would call her but I know that if I see her I will start asking her about them... God, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

My only interest lately is helping Adam date Emily... Of course, still without letting her know that I'm behind all of these! She hasn't even told me anything yet. Ok, I get it, it's too soon but they are adorable together! They look like those dream couples you see on TV! How can you not get jealous of their perfection? Adam is really excited with Emily. He has been thanking me every time he sees me.

Emily became even more bubbly and happy than she already was but she is keeping it a "secret". I keep asking her over the phone how come she didn't have the time to meet up with me the whole week but she just finds some lame excuse to avoid telling me. It will be so difficult for her to let me know since she was the one telling me that she would never be in a relationship with a guy so sweet and calm like Adam! What so ever...!

Finally! The moment I woke up I literally flew towards my calendar to see the date. Yup, I was right! Emily's thirty day trial has passed! What a torturous month it was! I start jumping up and down overly excited that I have made it one piece to the end of the month. I can't say I played really fair though... I was over -booking Dante's schedule so I wouldn't be seeing him too much. Thank God this man is a workaholic... It gives me a chance of him not noticing my doings. Although he did mention a couple of times that I'm trying to kill him...