FIRE & WATER

"What the hell?! Oh... Wow! Wait, what? Crap!"

I find my self unable to move, sitting there like a stupid five years old kid to the image of a man more than a head taller than me. He is dark haired with green hazel eyes and a body that reminds you of a Greek god...Wide shoulders, sculptured abs, strong arms... I do not dare to look lower than his waist! He seems to be really confused and honestly I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be! When I get back to reality I goggle my eyes and put my hand on my mouth realizing what has just happened, that I just literally invaded this poor man's shower and I am standing in front him being naked while I wear only my underwear. I'm so glad I didn't rush to take those off as well!

I turn around fast, fixing my eyes to the ground while I pull my headphones off. I can see in the shadow that the guy is wrapping himself with a towel. I pray to myself while I'm biting my lip that he would go without mention it but I'm sure he would want some explanations, who wouldn't? Suddenly I feel a gentle tap on my shoulders. God now I have to turn around and face that man? Why these stuff always happen to me?!

I turn around hesitantly and I see him offering me a towel. I realize that I'm still standing inside the shower with my underwear. I blush and take the towel to wrap it around my body while I nod thanking him. I can see a smile stretching on his lips. This guy is really stunning. I feel my head burning, as if my blood is all gathered there. I bet that by now I have turned as red as a tomato would be, as if I'm ready to explode!

"So...With whom do I have the honor to shower with?" The guy says with a husky, deep voice as if he wasn't sexy enough already. I open my mouth trying to answer but no voice comes out leaving me looking like crazy. I clear my throat and try to mumble a few words.

"I... I'm so sorry. Annabelle told me that there was no one else in the gym" God I look like an idiot!

"So you decided to join me in the men's shower..." He says while smirking and scratching his chin making his neck look even more muscular... What am I thinking?!

I frown when I see his smile even though I find it difficult to concentrate with him being that close to me.

"I was asked to take shower here. I am truly sorry to bump into you." I say in a serious voice.

"Are you really sorry ma'am?" he says smiling cheekily looking down on me.

"I got a name you know. Plus, cocky guys aren't my type." I raise my eyebrow giving him attitude. His face lights up with a naughty smile and he comes closer to me.

My heart accelerates with the little distance that he has left between us. He takes my hand while I keep holding the towel with the other, feeling my body tensing to his touch.

"My name is Nathan, what's yours?" He says while he places a kiss on my hand. I look shocked at his gesture, trying to figure out what he's trying to do.

"I don't think it matters" I reply sharply taking my hand from his so I can put my thoughts in order again.

"Maybe not, but I believe you kinda owe me that one. After all you are the one who stormed in here." He winks at me making me enraged while I give him back an ironic smile.

"I didn't do it on purpose! You know what, I'm sorry. My name is Valeria and I have to go. Now we're even! Thank you for being so understanding".

I rush out of the shower, throwing the towel on the floor and wearing my clothes as fast as possible; when I see him coming out as well making me roll my eyes.

"What? You don't expect me to spend the rest of the night in the shower, right?" he says while he half smiles forming a dimple on his left cheek.

"Do what you have to do". I take my bag and run downstairs. On my way down I meet Annabelle, still with her sweet smile.