MAKE ME FLY

What a week! I've been running around like crazy trying to book a reception for Colt's gala and organize every last detail. 'We aim for perfection, excellence. Nothing less'. A quote to live by in Star Corp. After the car incident he has barely contacted me. He has been telling Joshua to inform me about my duties making my day even more miserable. I've been seeing Nathan almost every night. He feels like a breeze of fresh air in this city of troubles and fast life. 

It's Thursday night. It seems that I'll have to work on Saturday as well in order to perfect the bal until Sunday. No matter what, I'm going to meet with Nathan tonight. No one has ever told me that being in love feels like you're getting addicted to drugs. I can't even believe I'm saying that. Not even to myself. Did he crack my shell? How in the world did I let this happen?!

 I have to run to him right now! He has to be home. He has to! I start rushing towards my apartment to change and take Beast. I need to see him tonight. It doesn't take long before I find myself outside of his loft, out of breath and with a heart almost ready to stop beating. I can hear music coming from his place. I start hammering on his door frantically hearing him shouting from the other side, almost cursing. I start biting my lip the moment I hear the keys unlocking the door. When he finally opens I see him shirtless only with his boxers and some brushes on his hand while he looks at me confused.

"Hey angel, everything's ok?" He looks at me worried. My breathing is heavy and I barely understand what he's telling me. I start moving inside, throwing my helmet on the floor while I push him backwards. before I start kissing him passionately. "Well, I'm happy to see you too babe."

"Shut up. Just kiss me."

"Give me a second." He looks at me while he licks his lips before closing the door. He has some paint on his abs and face but he couldn't look any more perfect. He stands there looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Your second is over." I whisper.

He throws his brushes away and he rushes towards me. I jump on him and start kissing his neck, placing small bites on his shoulder as I hear him moan. He moves fast towards the bed and starts undressing me slowly.

 I lay back waiting for him to conquer my body, my whole existence

 I lay back waiting for him to conquer my body, my whole existence. That's all that matters. Some time later I find myself naked in his embrace, sitting on the floor, running my fingers on his bare skin as if it was made out of gold. He supports his chin on my head while playing with my hair, humming some lyrics.

"I have an idea." He whispers.

"About?"

"My muse." He picks me up and places me gently on the bed before he kisses my forehead softly.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Nate." I look at him confused while I wrap my self with a white sheet.

"I'll paint your body if you are okay with it."