CONCERT NIGHT

Finally it's Friday! I can't wait to go to the concert with Dante... and Emily of course! I get dressed fast and get to work excited. I can't wait until the day is over! When I'm finally there the two guards look at me puzzled when I greet them. I even got the time to greet the snobby girl in the lobby who responds to me with a disgust all over her face. This girl seriously needs to take her attitude and shove it up her... nose. I laugh at myself and rush to the elevator. I need to see Emily!

She's been rather busy lately so she didn't have enough time to harass me with any of her questions. I can't deny that I've missed her, especially when my days were feeling so freaking long. I get to Emily's office as fast as possible and knock my fingers on her door composing some kind of tune when I hear a voice coming from the back of my neck.

"I'm not in there." I turn around feeling startled to come nose to nose with Emily.

"My little ballerina!" I take her hands and twist her around pretending we were dancing.

"Wow, excited much?" Emily laughs as she nods to me to get inside her office.

"I kinda am! I woke up feeling excited and energetic. The results of a good night's sleep I suppose."

"Are you sure it's just it?" Emily investigates my face while narrowing her eyes.

"Well, aren't you excited to meet Mr. Colt?" I nudge her and she smiles.

"Of course I- Wait a minute! You're hiding something!" Emily' points her skinny finger towards me.

"What are you talking about? I'm not hiding anything." I turn my gaze away to avoid Emily's searching eyes.

"You definitely are! Spit it out!"

"Nothing, I'm just excited I'll get another ride in the Bugatti."

"Bullshit! Something else happened. Tell me!"

"I swear, nothing else has happened." A kiss on the forehead and a hug inside a stopped elevator isn't something I should mention now is it?

"Let's say I believe you. What are you going to wear tonight?" She smiles craftily.

"My short shorts and my Ramones shirt with ankle boots. You?"

"The one with the ripped sides and low cut neckline? My little black dress and heels."

"Yes that one. You'll look amazing no matter what you'll wear. Should I invite Adam?"

"That's why I love you, sneak! Maybe not tonight. We don't want him to feel intimidated by Mr. Colt. Let's take it a tad slower, shall we?"

"You're probably right. Anyways I have to get to my office before he calls and get in trouble for not being there."

"Yeah as if. He's totally different with you. He'll even come to a concert you have asked him to attend and the man barely knows you!"

"What's the big deal? I'm sure he would come if anyone actually had the guts to invite him."

"I beg to differ. We haven't even seen the guy, more than ever have a date with him."

"Pfft it's not a date! It's just two friends going to a concert together. Like you and me."

"If that helps you sleep at night..." Emily looks at me playfully with a stupid smile on her face.

"Well, it does, so shut up." I get up and place a kiss on her head before taking off.