END

"Siya 'yung crush mo dati na patay na patay ka diba? And you said no to her? Lakas mo, bro."

Tiffany was more than just my high school batchmate. She was everything I want in my life.

"Wala lang siyang choice."

Yes I like her pero hindi ibig sabihin na papayag ako. I was actually surprised when she asked me. Maganda naman siya pero hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit niya kailangan ng fake boyfriend. She could get anyone to like her. 

Honestly, I wanted to say yes at that time. I mean that's once in a lifetime offer she got there. We might not even see each other again after. Pero ayaw ko naman umasa sa alam kong imposible. alam kong pag hindi na niya ako kailangan I'm going to be just some random guy she asked a favor with to be her fake boyfriend. And I don't want that. I'm pathetic enough to be her high school batchmate that she doesn't even remember.

After all I'm just some guy who she thinks scratched her car. And with her, I want more. Ayaw kong maging option niya lang. I know this is too much to ask but I want her to want me too.

Pagkatapos non, palagi kaming nagkikita kung saan saan. Even in the most impossible places. I swear that was all coincidence. Wala akong sinadya doon. Well maybe one, when I waited for her at the parking lot. Hindi naman talaga nasira ang kotse ko. I just want to make fun at her and see her reaction.

But with everything, everything that happened to us. I have to give it to fate. Fate really has a way to play with you.

In short, naging magkaibigan kami. She surprise me everyday with different side of her. And everyday I keep falling.

With Tiffany I learned that love doesn't fade with the passing time. It just grow stronger.

Many people couldn't understand me or my feelings at sa totoo lang minsan hindi ko rin maintindihan ang sarili ko. Minsan naiisip ko nalang na baka may regrets lang ako dahil hindi ko napakilala ang sarili ko sa kanya. But my heart says otherwise, every time I see her, I just couldn't stop myself. I want to make her happy, protect her from everything bad. Halo halong emosyon ang nararamdaman ko and right then I knew I had really fallen for her. Deep enough for me to drown.

Because you don't give up on someone you love.

"Yayain mo siya maging date mo sa debut ni Nina." Bored akong tinignan ni Mateo.

Umiling ako. "A date? Hindi papayag iyon. Tingin mo papayag 'yun pagkatapos ko siyang tanggihan?"

Mapride rin kaya ang isang iyon.

"Tinulungan mo naman siya sa mga bad dates niya. Tsaka si Tiffany? Hindi 'yun tatanggi sayo."

I groaned and shook my head. Kahit ilan pang magandang bagay ang gawin ko para sa kanya. Alam kong hinding hindi pa rin niya makakalimutan ang pag turn down ko sa favor niya.

Though no regrets because turning her down that afternoon, in that cafe, was where this all started.

"Tell her she needs to be there or something na kailangan mo siya. Tutulungan ka 'non!"

It was all his idea to ask Tiffany to be my date. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ba ako nagpapaniwala kay Mateo. But his plan worked the first time so maybe this will work too. I even went to the extend of lying to her just to get her to go with me. Well, half of it was true. I'm not letting myself get bored in that party.

And the dance part, sigurado akong hindi dapat magpalit ang party songs to slow songs. I know someone requested it. He raised his thumb up in the crowd. I owe Mateo again because damn that was the best night of my life. Being able to hold her this close.

I love Tiffany in all the possible way a person can be loved. She taught me to love myself and never doubt yourself on things you thought you couldn't do. I'd known her as a brave person and someone who have enough confidence to carry herself. I think that's what made me love her more. Wala siyang pakialam sa iisipin ng iba basta alam niya sa sarili niya na gusto niya. What she wants is what she gets. That is Tiffany. My Tiffany.

"Sir, wait lang po." Tinawag ako nung guard pag kascan ko ng ID. 

"Bakit?" Pinigilan kong hindi mairita dahil may presentation pa akong aayusin and I'm not wasting my time.

Pagbalik niya ay may inabot siya sa aking isang cup ng kape. I don't have any spare time to ask why so I darted for the elevator and it is when I put the coffee down that I noticed a note. 

Good luck on your presentation, Love. xx

Napailing nalang ako. What did I ever do to deserve her? Hindi ako nagkamali sa pagpili ng girlfriend. Tiffany is definitely worth all the wait.

Of course the presentation was smooth. I texted Tiffany and ask her to meet me later for dinner. 

"You didn't have to do that." I said upon seeing her. 

"I know. I just want to. Alam mo na, wala lang, naisip ko lang. All those post it you gave me actually gave me all the encouragement that I needed."

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I held her hand. "I'm glad it's you."

"Talaga lang ha. Sabi ni Nikki swerte ko nga daw sayo." Tumawa siya.

"Next time I see her sasabihin ko sa kanya na mali siya. The truth is I'm lucky to have you."

"Nope. We're the best version of ourselves when we're together." Then she laugh throwing her head back. "Shucks, kailan pa tayo naging ganito kacheesy?"

I stared at her for a moment. She might not be the most beautiful girl in the world but for me she is. Any girl would look ugly compared to her. The way she laugh, I know I couldn't stop myself from loving her. 

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

She was stunned for a moment. Telling her she is beautiful always surprise her. She knows she is but when I say it nahihiya siya bigla. When she composed herself she retort by saying,

"Tinatanong pa ba 'yan?" Then she flips her hair.

"I'm serious. I'm glad I found you. You're different from the others." She cut me off.

"Stop saying I'm different or what. I'm just like you, kumakain rin naman ako ng fishballs, ice cream, isaw, name it." She sound annoyed.

I intertwined our fingers. "No. There's everybody else and then there's you."

She flushed. "There's you too. But if I were you I will save some lines for our anniversary. Or pag may kasalanan ka, might be useful."

"Oh I have lots." I grinned.

She smiled and I know I'm damned for life. I'm drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I know I'll always be attracted to her even if I get burned in the process, it's okay because she's just the girl that is worth all the risks.