01

"I got it!! I finally got it!''

Panting and sweating and stumbling a little on the carpet to BTS's room, J-hope said as the other BTS looked at him like he was crazy.
"What is that?" Jungkook asked as he was putting on his coat, "Wait..Is that?.." Jin asked as he looked at the pieces of paper J-hope was holding.

J-hope got up and nodded still panting "The tickets for Y/N's concert!!" ,he yelled happily as he jumped a little.

All the BTS gasped and ran to J-hope. "OMG good job Hobi!!'' Jin said as he pet his hair. J-hope smiled and gave 6 tickets to others while keeping one for himself. "Yeah great job on finding those!" Rap Monster said as he was staring at the ticket, Jimin looked at the ticket and smiled. Jungkook started jumping up and down of excitement, V was looking at the ticket too reading when and where the concert will be. Suga smiled, which he does rarely, Jin was happy and he put the ticket to the safe place.

"Wait when is it?" Suga asked who didn't read it, "In 3 days!" J-hope replied as he put his ticket away.

"Oh..Good.'' Suga replied as he put his ticket away. "Well boys, enough preparing and resting! Let's do our best for this concert, I believe we can do it." RapMon said as he smiled.

Other members nodded and walked out to the stage.
---

"Okay that's enough Y/N, you did enough for today." said your manager as you finished the dance practice.
You were panting and sweating and went to get the water and as you got it, you sat down to rest.

You smiled thinking of the concert which will be in 3 days, and so for the fan meeting.
You loved all your fans to pieces unlike some idols who don't.

You sighed as you relaxed, you then packed your things and drove home.

--
Hope you enjoyed! Follow me on Instagram: @ pastelkooks
Sorry if this is short cya!