41

After a week, Y/N and BTS went back to doing what they did before.

They were perfectly fine, they had everything they needed.

Y/N stayed in contact with Jinsoo, he was a big support to her.

BTS went to a few fan meetings, they did a few vlogs.

-Time skips when it's night-

BTS were having a concert, they invited Y/N to come, so Y/N did, to support them. (Strong power thank you-)

As BTS sang and danced DNA they kept glancing at Y/N's way all of them smiling.

Y/N was literally the happiest and the luckiest person ever.

When their song finished, they started a speech.

"Personally I wanna thanks everyone who came here for our concert. ARMYs really fill our heart with their support and love. As well as I want to thank one  person, who is really special to us..Y/N." Namjoon stated.

"Y/N was always there with us, in bad and good and in adventures. She's always there like a sunshine." Hoseok added.

"She taught us not to give up, eventho if the situation is really bad, you still need to continue and do your best." Taehyung said.

"She's smart, cool, pretty and a girl with sweg." Yoongi said.

"Her love for each of us is really sweet and precious, how she takes care of others and thinks of others before herself is so generous." Jin said smiling. 

"She's one of a kind, one of a kind girl who exist in your dreams, there are not a lot of girls like Y/N I must say. She's too special." Jimin said.

"We're really proud of you Noona, thank you for helping us!" Jungkook said smiling.

This made ARMYs scream and cheer,  they clapped. BTS hugged Y/N tight.

After they pulled away, one fan asked a question.

"Y/N-ah! I have a question! Who's your ideal type from BTS?"

Y/N stayed silent for a bit and smiled to herself.

"Fine, I'll say.. It's ____________ "

__________

That's it everyone! Listen, I don't want any hate comments about if I put a BTS member for someone to comment "that's not my bias" because everyone has a different bias so, I'll do each ending, each chapter for each BTS member okay? Okay, that's all and please be patient for the ending chapters! Bye everyone!