30

"I wish she said no to him.." Namjoon mumbled to others.

They nodded in agreement, but followed him in the car and went to his home.

   ~Time skip to Jacob's house brought by Yoongi's infires~

"Woah this is a beautiful house!"  Y/N said amazed.

"Thanks~ but not as beautiful as you Y/N~"  Jacob replied winking.

"Um..thanks!.. I guess?"

BTS growled except for Jin, Y/N was laughing nervously.

"I got my eyes on him.." Jimin said, others nodded and Jin facepalmed.

"Yah! Seriously you guys, you should be thankful he is helping us!"

"Shut up Hyung, look at him acting all flirty and drooly, (idfk anymore) he wants her back and to be her boyfriend again.."

"I didn't know being nice was flirty but, yeah he flirts with her so? She's so gorgeous no wonder why, plus she's an idol. We can't make her love just us you know? If he tries something then we will do something about it, okay?" Jin replied with a serious tone. ( Why so serious? Lmfao sorry sorry)

BTS sat down looking around the house, Y/N was talking to Jacob. 

'Jacob actually changed.. when we dated I was debuting to become an idol but he didn't know, he never treated me  well to be honest..he told me he only used me to be popular and to say he has a girlfriend..now that I became an idol and  now that I'm popular he is being all nice to me all of the sudden.. I really don't like people loving me for being famous..I'm a human too and I wanna feel like one, just because I'm famous doesn't mean I'm anything special...'

"So Y/N~ Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Uhm..no. I really don't have time--"

"Can I be your boyfriend?" Jacob said as he leaned closer to Y/N's face.

"Excuse me? Dude What the hell!?" Jimin said having an annoying expression. (Insert 'what the hell' and 'excuse me' Jimin)  

"Hm?"

"Um you are her ex, there must be a reason why she dumped you." Namjoon added.

"It's kinda weird I know~ but I want her back so~"

"You want her back? What if she doesn't want you back? Maybe she loves someone else? Or maybe she's taken?" J-hope said.

"Oh she isn't taken~ I read on her bio so I know she's free~ I've been her first  and only boyfriend~"

"Wow you stalk me? Creep.." Y/N said shivering.

"You could say that~"

BTS gulped a little patting back of their heads, because they read Y/N's bio a lot and they know pretty much everything about her.

Jacob step closer to Y/N's face. When he was about to kiss her , someone ran in his way and pushed him kissing Y/N.

Y/N's eyes widen and other BTS members looked with a sad expression and surprised that who kissed her was.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGER!!!
____

Lmao sorry if I scared you or something, comment who kissed Y/N if you'd like, vote if you want me to update more and I hope you enjoy this story.  Okay anneyong!! ♡