02

You just got home and did routines before going to sleep.

You also got a bag full of letters you got from your fans, you smiled as you opened the first one.

It was mint green envelope with some stickers of you and some small hearts on it saying 'Y/n you're amazing idol, keep up the amazing work you do I love your music.' You smiled and put it away to save it as you did with others.
The other letter was in red envelope, having some animal stickers on it.

You opened it carefully not wanting it to get ripped off or to ruin it, you read all the words your fans were telling you and you smiled even more.

You loved all your fans to pieces and you were happy having them, even that you left your family you were still happy.

You slowly opened the one big envelope which was saying BTS, you were confused for  a second and your eyes widen when you opened it. It was a picture of you and BTS together back then 2 years ago when you were just a fan and now you're an idol.

You were shocked, seeing BTS being your fans? Sending you a letter? This seemed like a dream come true!

You slowly put the envelopes away next to your bed and cuddled your pillow and fell asleep because you were too tired to continue so you were thinking of continuing tomorrow.

---
Heyo everyone I'm very sorry for short chapters but I hope you enjoy them! I will update more tomorrow and will write a bigger chapter since school stuff! I'm very sorry! Hope you enjoyed! Annyeong!~