15

사생팬- saesang fan - an obsessive fan  of a Korean pop idol or other public figure, that has engaged in stalking.

____________

Y/N woke up as her alarm rang, she changed, brushed her teeth and ate breakfast. BTS were already ready to go on a tour around the town, waiting for Y/N.

Y/N locked her room and ran downstairs to BTS, as they saw her they smiled and greeted her with 'Good morning' and smiles. They had sunglasses on because of some fans and Y/N put sunglasses on not to be noticed by fans as well.

They got outside and started walking around LA enjoying the view, they took a lot of pictures and had a meal at a nice restaurant.

They visited the beach and were looking at the nice view, Maknae line was running around and playing while Hyung line was talking. Y/N was just walking enjoying the time spent with BTS.

After visiting beach, they took another walk around LA.

Later BTS and Y/N went back to the hotel, BTS getting their things done and getting ready for the concert.

-time skip-

BTS were backstage, Y/N was too giving them support. (Strong power thank you-)

They waited for the moment to be called and to go on a stage and shine,

"I believe in you guys, You'll do great, I'm sure!"

they gave her a smile. "Thank you Y/N that means a lot.." Namjoon replied and got up with BTS. "Good luck!" Y/N said as she walked out to watch them.

BTS got on stage and started singing and dancing. There were songs such as 'Blood,Sweat & Tears' , 'Dope' , 'Spring Day', 'I Need U', 'Not Today' , and more. Yes it wad a huge concert, with a lot of fans.

BTS were exhausted but they were keeping up for their fans.

Y/N was cheering for them all the time knowing they'll do amazing.

The concert was soon done and fans started leaving, BTS went backstage where Y/N waited for them.

"You guys were amazing up there! Told you!"

"Thank you!" They all said at the same time while bowing.

They were exhausted, sweaty and panting, drinking a lot of water and sitting down relaxing.

Later they got their stuff and went back to the hotel with Y/N.

Y/N and BTS had a sleepover celebrating the good day. Y/N was scrolling through her Instagram profile and saw some posts that made her speechless and her jaw was dropped.

"Y/N what's wrong??" Jin asked looking at her phone.

Y/N stayed silent, there were a lot of posts about Y/N being with BTS, from Saesang fans.. talking bad things about her and how she's only using BTS for more popularity and many more things that would only make you sad. There was a picture of her with BTS where that post was.

Taehyung grabbed her phone and started reading, his jaw dropped as well and he started reading them outloud.

BTS were shocked because of those fans, those words really hurt. Y/N was a bit sad but shook it off. BTS told her that everything is okay and that they don't that, they still love her for the person she is. Y/N smiled and hugged them thanking them, they hugged back smiling.

_________________

Awww this was cute! Reader-chan is so sweet! Ahem-sorry--

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it sucks! (it does suck) Since my break finally started I'll update more and be on more! Which is great! Also If you have any story requests just ask me! Thank you so much for reading!

Saranghae peeps! ♡