34

'What have I done..?'

She thought as she took another sip of her cup of coffee.

She was wearing a hat and glasses so people cannot recognize her. She sighed as she flipped a page of her journal.

She read a page saying: "My journey to becoming a K-pop idol!"

"Journey huh? Well that journey has ended now. I'm not going back, I thought I'll keep going but, it's the best for me to give up."

She flipped more pages reading every single of them. It was written all her life inside.

From the begging to now:

Page 1:"Today I'm debuting! I'm so excited and I need to calm down..I can do it I believe it!"

2: "I DID IT!!! I BECAME AN IDOL FINALLY! AH I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT TO START MAKING MY SONGS!"

3: "Today was fun! I learnt the new choreography and now I'm getting ready for the shooting!"

7: "My first fan meeting! I can't believe this! I'm so excited to meet and talk to my fans!"

30: "I just found out that BTS are my fans and that they came to my concert! I never knew they would like me! I'm one of their fans too but..It's weird.. They're my Unexpected  fans.."

38: "Should I just give up? I mean I came to my parents' house but I feel like I should.."

46: "Today BTS and I are going to Miami! I'm so excited for it!!

49: "Gah..who should I choose?! I love them so much but I just can't choose!!"

50: "Today my manager made me choose..It was the dumbest thing ever and I left..I feel like I made a mistake but it's for the best. Ending this journal now." Y/N wrote as she slammed the book on the ground.
-

She put her hands on her face and stayed like that.

"Hey, you shouldn't throw your books like that." A voice said handing her back her journal. When she grabbed it she looked up. It was...

_____

Hey my fellow readers! Sorry I'm giving you cliffhangers but I still (J)hope you enjoyed! Also this book is so close to 90K reads OMG Tysm guys! Anyways, if you'd like check out my  Taehyung story! That's all, bye! ♡