38

Y/N ran out to get the orders. Jinsoo kept watching her, yes he was in love with her. Not like just a fan, he was in love. What fanboy wasn't tho? Y/N was amazing, beautiful, adorable, full with energy, great with kids and she could cook amazing meals. She was the best wife material.

Any guy would be lucky to have her. Jinsoo sighed as he washed the dishes.

Who would date a guy like him? A K-pop idol and a waiter? It just won't work. That was Jinsoo's thought, he was thinking only about Y/N and nothing else. His mind was only focused on that.

He wanted to give it a shot, but yet he was so scared of what will happen. Will she say yes or no?
___

After a while, Y/N sat down and she read a magazine about K-pop idols and stuff. Jinsoo sighed and took a deep breath.

He came up to Y/N and tapped her shoulder, she looked up at him.

"Oh hey Jinsoo."

"Hey um...Here-" Jinsoo said as he handed Y/N a bouquet of beautiful red roses.

"Oh my God thank you!! They're so beautiful!"

"Uh..yeah...not as beautiful as you tho.." he whispered kinda embarrassed.

That comment made Y/N's cheek turn pink, "U-Uh..thanks I guess."

"Wait you heard that?! OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!!"

"No no it's okay!! Thanks for the compliment!"

"Uh..yeah, you're welcome."

Jinsoo pat the back of his head and starts heading back to work.

"Ughhh..stupid..stupid, stupid!" He mumbled to himself.

Y/N's phone suddenly vibrates giving her notification.

Another thing about the news.

"Shocking! BTS have done Q&A and someone asked about their thinking about the famous idol Y/N L/N! Their replies were:

Namjoon: I think she is an amazing idol, she's very beautiful and I'm sad that she have left the company.. Eventho she left, we still support her. Fighting!

Jin: Y/N.. she's an independent woman, very kind, good cooker, very nice. I agree with Namjoon.

Yoongi: Yeah.. we were good friends, sad thing she left. She's a good person.

Jimin: I kinda miss her to be honest.. we were good friends with her too. Y/N if you're reading this, stay safe please.

Hoseok: She was like a sunshine, just like how she came on a raining day, like how she left..

Taehyung: It's sad but, we still support her no matter what. It's heartbreaking but she only did this for us. She's too kind..

Jungkook: I miss Noona too, she was amazing and she was always there..

BTS: We love you Y/N! Fighting! Stay safe and well!

Those shocking news made Armies and many people's heart break even BTS were upset and started crying! But what will Y/N do? And where is she? BTS really seem to care about her a lot. We're hoping that she'll be back soon. If not we will still wait, stay on this page for more details!'

Y/N stared at her screen. She had mixed emotions, she didn't know how much BTS cared about her, she never thought this would turn out like this. She was heartbroken and upset, she had to make another big decision. But.... good question is..

What will she do?