Yoongi

Okay before I start the chapter I have to give a shout out to hosuneok because she's REALLY sweet! She's one of my very close friends, please go and follow her and PLEASE check out her stories!!! She's a really good writer so go and vote and comment on her stories and make her feel special and help her get reads! It would mean a lot guys! Thank you!

______

' First Date '

You and Yoongi would have an ordinary date, just watching a movie, taking a long walk around and eat.

' First Kiss'

Yoongi would like to play it off cool. You and him sitting next to each other on sofa watching a movie. He would suddenly pull you close to his face and kiss you passionately, when he would pull away he would act like nothing happened showing no emotions yet he would feel happy hiding it.

' Proposal'

You and Yoongi would go in the park, you two would sit on the bench and talk while holding hands. He would suddenly pull out the small box, showing the beautiful ring inside. You would end up crying from joy and saying yes.

'Marriage '

You would have a decent and small wedding, yet very unique. It would be like a fairytail and very magical.

' Kids '

You and Yoongi would have one kid, a boy.