32

Y/N was singing a song in the studio, for her new cover. Yes she was also doing covers.

Suddenly her music stopped and her manager spoke.

"Y/N..could you please follow me? I need to talk to you about something with mister Bang Si-Hyuk. "

***
Bang Si-hyuk (born August 9, 1972) is a South Korean lyricist, composer, producer and record executive. He is the founder and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment which is home to BTS and Homme. In his early career he was known for partnering with JYP Entertainment founder Park Jin-young as a songwriting duo, with Park writing the lyrics and Bang composing and arranging the music.
***
               (just in case)

"Um..yes of course.'' She said as she got up and followed her manager.

___

"Ah hello Y/N, sorry to disturb you with stuff but..we have something." Si-Hyuk said.

"Um wait, you're ..BANG SI-HYUK?! composer, producer and record executive and CEO Of BigHit?!"

He nodded slightly.

"Woah!"

"No time to talk about that..Look Y/N, we have something important to talk about..it's..about you and BTS." Si-Hyuk said.

"It's about all those scandals that were happening lately..Y/N we know you and BTS are close and stuff but.. our companies are gonna go down.. people will start hating and it will turn worse." Her manager replied.

"I...What am I supposed to do then..?"

"If you want BTS to have normal lifes, and stay safe without scandals, then you will have to choose." Her manager replied.

"Choose what?...''

"Between BTS and your career."

"WHAT?!"

___________

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment if you wanna see more! Also check out my new story Taehyung x reader!!