39

BTS finished their practice and stuff they had to do. They decided to go in a restaurant to celebrate since they released their 'Mic Drop' Steve Aoki Remix!

They were still feeling down since they couldn't find Y/N, but they tried their best to be still happy.

"Yah, what are we gonna eat?" Jin asks looking at the menu.

"Kimchiiiiii!!" Jimin replies.

"No we already ate that!" Namjoon replies.

"Um, pasta--" Jungkook starts but everyone yells at him they that already ate that.

"How about just a pizza?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah fine okay." Others nod and sigh.

"Man if Y/N was with us to celebrate.." Hobi says looking down.

"Yeah, that would be cool." Jimin replies.
______

Y/N heads out to get the order, she walks up to a table and asks. "What can I get you---OML WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

She saw BTS, she was sh00k. (Sorry I had to.)

Jungkook's and BTS' eyes widen.

"oML Y/N!!" Jin, Namjoon and others except Jungkook yelled.

"Noona!!"  Jungkook says.

Y/N stayed silent, she wanted to run away so bad but she couldn't. 

"Y/N you could've stayed!! We can still find the answer! Please come back!"

"You could've stopped me earlier, it's too late now."

"Y/N please.."

"No..I can't. Just tell me your orders and see ya.."

"If you don't let us talk with you, you won't leave."

Y/N sighs and nods frowning.

She sits down with BTS and talks for a while.

"Y/N.. fans went crazy, they want you back. They are bombing us with a lot of questions about you! They want you back and to continue. Please could you try?"

"What's the point in going back? Even if I go back, I couldn't hang out with you guys.. my manager will just make me try choose some stupid choices.."

"Y/N, do you really see yourself as a waiter in this restaurant? Or a famous, kind and caring K-pop idol who fans are crazy for?"

Y/N looks down and sighs, she stays silent.

"Y/N what takes you so long-- Oh-OMG BTS?!" Jinsoo yells gasping. (A fanboy aren't ya?)

"Who's this?" Jin asks looking at Y/N.

"Lee Jinsoo, a guy who helped me get this job."

"Thanks for helping our lovely Y/N, but she's not gonna need it anymore." Yoongi says.

"Yoongi!!" Y/N yells at him a little for being a bit rude.

"I'm not going back, I can't I said."

"Yes you can, you just need to come with us and your manager will be glad to see you! Plus we made him and Bang PD change their minds!"

"Give me a little to think about it..."