18

In the morning-

Namjoon and BTS knocked on Y/N's door, there wasn't a reply. 

"Maybe she isn't home?" Suga asked.

"If she was out we would know." Namjoon replied as he tried to open the door, they were unlocked. 'Weird..why would she let her door open?' Namjoon thought, he and BTS walked inside. "Y/N?? You there?" Jin asked worried, they all went upstairs to her room and saw Y/N on the floor.

"OH MAN HOLY SHITEU!! Y/N?!" Jimin yelled. (Sorry for language)

"Y/N?!" they all yelled and ran to her, Namjoon tried waking her up but it didn't work.

"We need to take her to the hospital now!!" Jin yelled, Taehyung picked up Y/N.

"I'll help her." Tae said as he ran outside to the car, BTS following.

-Later

BTS brought Y/N to the hospital, they waited for the doctor to tell them how Y/N is.

The doctor arrived,  "doctor..how is she??" J-hope asked worried, BTS were worried as well.

"She will be fine, she just need to take these pills, to drink a lot of water and most important, she needs rest. Are you her friends?" He asked ad he gave them the pills.

"Yes we are." Jimin replied.

"Please take good care of her, good thing you brought her here. You're good people. Now I need to help others, when she wakes up call me."
Doctor said as he left.

BTS went to Y/N's room, they looked at Y/N's sleeping figure, she was even more beautiful when she was sleeping.

They stayed for a little and when she woke up, they asked her what happened. She explain what happened before and they sighed.

"Y/N you need rest..you'll pass out again like that!" Jin said.

"He's right for once, sleep is amazing. Sweg-" Suga replied putting on 'ah expensive glasses.'

Namjoon and Jin faceplamed, Jungkook and Taehyung laughed.

Jimin pinched Y/N's cheeks "Chubs, you need to rest okay?"

Y/N faintly blushed and nodded, "oh great you made her embarrassed!" Namjoon sighed.

Jimin frowned "But she's a cutieeee!"

"True!" All BTS said at the same time.

Y/N looked down blushing more, "Okay stop it! She's embarrassed even more!" Jin said petting Y/N's head.

"Sorry Jin-hyung..'' they all said.

"I-It's okay!" Y/N said smiling, "Tysm for saving me.."

They smiled at her, "You're welcome!" 

BTS looked at the time, "We should go now, sorry Y/N. Cya later and get better." Namjoon told her as they started walking outside. She smiled and waved,  she took the pills she needed,she sighed and layed down and fell asleep.

_______________

Hey amazing people, enjoyed the chapter? I hope so! Btw I'm taking any book requests so feel free to comment who x reader you want! I really wanna write a new book but I need requests so feel free to comment! Annyeong!