35

"Um, who are you?"

"Hey, I'm Lee Jinsoo." He said as he smiled.

________

Name: Lee Jinsoo

Apperance:

 Age: 20

Age: 20

Personality: kind, sweet, can be attractive when he smiles, sometimes bad boy.

A little about: He is working in the restaurant that Y/N went to. He's working there with his younger sister Lee Misun. (Note this is a random OC I made)

_________

"And who are you miss..?"

"L/N. Y/N L/N."

"Wait...that name sounds familiar..are youㅡ"

"Shhhh I'm hiding don't say anything..please." she said as she sighed.

"Alright, alright. I'm one of your biggest fans by the way!"

"Do you work here?"

"Yes, I'm a waiter, my family left me and my sister when we were a bit younger so I had to take care of her and I worked here ever since when I was a kid, just so we have enough money for school, food and a place to live."

"Sounds sad..I'm sorry to hear.''

"Eh its alright, anyways what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with security and-"

"I quit. I'm not going back and I'm looking for a job."

"But why?? Why would you just give on your idol life and come here for a job?"

Y/N then explained her situation and everything to him, she felt like she can trust him. He nodded and gave her some water.

"I understand..don't worry you can work here for a while if you'd like, I'll love to help you."

"Why tho..? There were so many scandals about me already.."

"Doesn't matter, once a loyal fan, always a loyal fan." Jinsoo replied smiling.

"Well thank you Jinsoo..That means a lot."

"You're welcome miss L/N, make yourself at home~"

_____________

Heyyyyyyyyy sorry peeps for horrible chapters  TT  I'm trying my best to make this as much interesting as possible. Hope you still like the book. ♡