05

[ Okay so those chapters will be how each of them would talk to you and what would they ask you, I thought of doing each member for each chapter so I hope you don't mind. First will be for Namjoon,then Jin, Suga,Jimin,J-hope,V and Jungkook. So if you don't wanna read this one first it's about Namjoon talking to you, just skip this chapter. ]

Namjoon's POV:

We all were so excited to go talk go Y/N at the fan meeting, so we waited in the line, they let me be the first one so when other fans were done with talking I came to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo.(Hello)" I said with confidence and gave her a smile, she looked at me and smiled back. "Hello!"
She replied back.

"Um..we're BTS, you might've heard of us or not but we are your big fans just so you know." I pet the back of my neck, she kinda stared at me for a second but quickly shook her head I could feel that she was nervous but she tried her best not to be. She wrote me an autograph and gave it to me.
"If you have any questions you can go ahead and ask." She said smiling, "I do have a few questions actually," I replied. "How did you become an idol? I mean I know how but how did you found your talent and did you have anyone who supported you?"

"Ah well, my mom gave me a lot of her support! So did dad and my friends said that my voice stands out of others in a good way so they told me that I could try become an Idol and I did.'' She told me smiling, "Anything else?"

"Ah no but thanks for this talk, it was nice talking to one of the most famous singers."

"Same here, I'm a part of ARMY btw, I love your work, keep up the great work!" she said holding my hands gently, I smiled and bowed and walked to the back to wait for others to finish talking to Y/N.

----
End of this chapter! Whew..I'm at school rn so I did this chapter in class lol, anyways hope you enjoyed! Don't worry I'll do for other members too! ^^