36

~ In BigHit ~

BTS were dancing 'Go Go' and filming the dance cover. As they stopped to take a little break and drink some water. 

Jungkook seemed kinda off, he wasn't really that happy and he was silent all day, which was weird.

"Jungkookie, are you okay?" Namjoon nudged him slightly while drinking water.

"..Ah sorry Leader Hyung, I am just not in the mood right now.."

"Our Maknae not in the mood? What the hell happened? Did you eat kookies again and Jin Hyung sued you for cannibalism?"

"Uhm, no.." Jungkook stayed silent for a while, felling awkward.

Namjoon just looked at him and then at Jimin who laughed at what he just asked Jungkook.

"hEY yOU gOT nO jAmS sO yOU cAnT lAuGh!" Namjoon told Jimin.

"But-" Jimin held the jam he got from the store (by that I mean food lmao) "I got these-"

"jIMIN YOU DON'T HAVE JAMS. YOU NEVER HAD THEM AND NEVER WILL!"

Jimin stayed silent for a bit.

"Someone is trying to sleep here tf people?!" Suga yelled/mumbled while having a pillow on his face.

Jin was fixing his hair and his beautiful self.

Jungkook sighed.

"JUNGKOOK DID YOU EAT THE KOOKIES AGAIN?!"

"hYUNG I DIDN'T!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME I'M YO MOM!"

"YOU'RE YELLING BACK-"

Hoseok suddenly jumped around like a sun and yelled at Jin and Jungkook to stop, they did so.

"What's wrong??" Taehyung asked.

"I miss Y/N..." Jungkook said.

"Yeah..it sucks that she left and that Bang PD said we can't talk to her.." Jimin said.

"To be honest..I miss her too." Suga added.

"Suga the heartless rock? Wow that means she got to him." Namjoon chuckled.

"Its a "turtle" a T-U-R-T-L-E." Hoseok replied while facepalming.

"Whatever.."

BTS sighed.
_________

-Meanwhile-

Y/N was changing into her uniform, since Jinsoo said she can have a job.

'Good thing is that I have a spear uniform, since my sis got it, she said you can use it so here.'

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror and then she got out to see Jinsoo.

She was wearing this:

Jinsoo was about to say something but his eyes widen at her, his jaw dropped as well

"Woah.." that's all Jinsoo could say looking at her. Y/N pat her arm awkwardly, she felt kinda shy too.

"U-Um..sorry, you just look beautiful."

"Oh um, thank you."

They stared at each other for a few minutes and snapped out of it.

"Anyways uh..I'll show you the restaurant and how stuff work. Follow me.."

Jinsoo said as Y/N followed him, he showed and explained her everything about the restaurant.

"Um I hope you enjoy this job, it's not much but..I think you'll do amazing I believe it."

"Thank you Jinsoo." Y/N said as she hugged him, he blushed slightly and hugged back happily.