Namjoon

Ayo ladies and gentlemen!

So these few chapters are the endings, basically how you end up with each of them and  you'll see what else! I hope you enjoy!~
_______

  ' First date'

First date for you and Namjoon was a bit awkward for you both, since you both haven't dated anyone in a bit while. It was like a normal college student date. You guys went to the cinema and watched a movie. After that you would take a walk around Seoul and then eat at a nice restaurant.

'First Kiss'

Namjoon would be scared, he was holding you in his arms, he would look at you, getting closer to your face and pressing his lips against yours gently. You would kiss back and hug him tight after the kiss, him being happy and his confidence growing.

'Proposal '

He would take you to a very special place, like your favorite restaurant.
He would wait for the right moment, very nervous too, hoping you'll say yes. When you two were done eating, he'd stand on one knee pulling the small box out of his pocket, opening it where there was a beautiful ring. He'd have a small speech about the amazing time you two had, and would ask you the question. You would end up in tears, hugging him tight and ended up saying many 'yes'.

'Marriage '

You and Namjoon would have a simple wedding, not so fancy but at the same time a very decent wedding.

' Kids '

You and Namjoon would have three kids. Two boys and one girl.
______

Okay peeps I hope you enjoyed this chapter Namjoon lovers!

What do you think? Do you likey?

If you enjoyed and want more be sure to comment and vote! I love you guys! ♡