19

'Y/N wake up!'

Y/N felt dizzy waking up having a headache as her doctor called her.

'Y/N you have visitors again! They want to talk to you.'

Y/N's eyes soon opened and she saw BTS surrounding her, they were worried.

Y/N was a bit confused at first but she soon remembered of what happened.

"I'm fine." She said as she tried to get of the bed, she fell down her legs feeling weak.

"Y/N!! Don't push yourself!! You need rest!" Namjoon yelled helping her up.

"I'll be fine..I just--''

"No he's right." Jin replied, "You need to rest." J-hope added.

Y/N sighed, "Fine I will.."

"Y/N please don't leave us!!" Jungkook yelled hugging her.

"Don't worry Kookie I would never do that.."

"Yay!!" Kookie hugged her more and blushed a bit feeling embarrassing and pulled away quickly hiding behind Jin.

Y/N laughed, Taehyung did too. "Our shy Golden Maknae."

Later-

BTS then left, Y/N was bored so she started reading something, her phone buzzed leaving notifications.

She clicked on the notification and saw people leaving more hate than it already was.

Y/N sighed, "What am I going to do..what will my company say about this..They will just get mad...No I can't anymore.."
Y/N got up scared and sad, she started walking weakly around her room in the hospital and she was thinking of  what to do.

She sighed. "I think I should just give up and run away.."

With that she grabbed all her things, she jumped out of her window carefully and landed on her feet.

She then ran away.

She was crying, she was done with everything.

"This job just isn't for me..They will find someone better than me..It was all a mistake..."

She ran to her apartment, grabbed her things and left.

Getting a ticked to her home town, she sat down in a train and sighed sobbing quietly.

"I can't wait to see my parents...maybe I just need a break..or maybe just to give up..." she then fell asleep on her seat and it took a few hours for her to get to her home town.
___________________________

Credit to hosuneok for giving me ideas, thank you so much!