24

After packing, going on the airplane and landing, BTS and Y/N were finally in Miami.

(Just some pics of Miami-sorry I'll shut up

(Just some pics of Miami-sorry I'll shut up.)
___________

Y/N and BTS found the apartment they're staying in and they unpacked. Later they went to the beach, Namjoon and Suga laid on chairs, Suga sleeping and Namjoon tanning.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down on the sand and they were blowing bubbles.

Jin grabbed his pink camera and started taking pictures, sometimes he took pictures of Y/N admiring her beauty.

J-hope and Jimin were in the water playing and splashing each other, J-hope smiling 24 hours-

Y/N was walking around the beach, barefoot letting her feet feel the warm sand with the sunlight stroking her skin. 

Namjoon sat up on his chair and took glances at her, Suga woke up for the first time and yawned and secretly watched her.

J-hope was smiling and looking at her while Jimin was splashing him.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at the bubbles but they saw Y/N walking and they stared at her.

Jin was smiling and looking at the pictures he took of Y/N.

"Her beauty is natural." He said to himself. 

Suga smiled a bit looking at Y/N, "man she's the one that you need.." Suga said that to himself.

"Eek! Hyung!! Y/N looks so pretty in the sunlight!'' Jungkook blushed as he said that to Taehyung. Taehyung laughed, "She's always pretty you dummy." He replied petting his head.

"People say no one is perfect..but I see perfection in her.." Jimin told J-hope. He nodded smiling. "I know what you mean."
________

Later-

"H-Hey Noona! I-I made you this flower crown! I found those flowers.." Jungkook said patting his head giving Y/N the flower crown. "Awww! Thanks Kookie!~" she said kissing his cheek and walking.

Jungkook blushed as his heart raced faster fanboying to himself.

"Our Maknae growing up eh?" Jin said teasing him. Jungkook blushed brighter and looked away. Other BTS members laughed at Jungkook's shyness.
_________
At night-

Jimin asked Y/N to meet him at the beach so she came seeing Jimin sitting on the sand with a perfect tiny lighting waiting for hrr.

"Hey ChimChim!" She said as she sat down next to him.

"Ah hey! I was waiting for you..I thought if this could be a perfect spot for like a date..?" He said smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah but- what about other members? "

"They wouldn't know, they're sleeping now like rocks probably."

What Jimin said made Y/N laugh, he smiled hearing her laughing.

Ocean waves were hitting their feet, moon shiny reflection showing at their faces.

Jimin was kinda nervous and grabbed something from his pocket. "Hey..I made this for you..It's like a lucky braclet..I hope you like it!" He said handing her a bracelet in a heart shape with her name on it.

Y/N gasped, "OML Jimin it's beautiful! Thank you!"

"Not as beautiful as you.."he said putting a hand on her cheek stroking it softly.

Their eyes connected and they stared at each other, Jimin slowly going closer to Y/N.

Y/N blushed and got up, laughing nervously. "T-Thanks for the gift..I should go to the apartment now I'm also kinda tired..sorry cya tomorrow.." she said walking away.

Jimin sighed. "Damnit..I was so close! Maybe next time~her blushy face is adorable tho~I love you Chubs.." He chuckled and stared at the ocean.
____________
Some alone time with members lol? I hope you enjoyed, you will have  alone time with each of them, don't worry. Thanks for reading and thanks hosuneok for helping me out with the chapter! Follow her please!!!