-New School Year-

3/6/2017

Edited on 11/2/2019

Gemini's POV
As I walked into my school, Zodiac High, I could see Dove flying grumpily into the school hall. Her white hair flowing and her wings flapping slowly. I began thinking about the road trip disaster in the summer holidays with everyone and... Virgo.......

"OH HEYYY GEMINI!" I turned and saw Libra running towards me. She is waving like crazy, eyes gleaming brightly. She greeted every other students on the way too. God she knows everyone. "Hey" I said back and walked towards her. "How's your summer Libra?" Libra looks really happy, saying "My summer is good thank you! Oh have you seen Cancer or Pisces? I need to comfort them if they need it" "I don't know where they are, sorry Libra" I said and walked off before she walk with me and say how Virgo is a really good friend that help her with everything. I can't believe what Virgo was forced to do during that disaster trip... I don't understand why Virgo is helping everyone though...

Aries' POV
NOOOO! School..... I walked to Zodiac High in the slowest pace I could walk in and saw Leo. Leo waved at me and ran swiftly towards me. I'm not gonna lie, he is pretty fast. "Yo what's up Aries?" Leo said and took out a mirror before smirking mischievously. "Look at my irresistible beauty! It's so fabulous that it makes you walk to school looking grumpy!"

I feel anger rising inside me. So he wanna go at it huh?! "So you wanna race?!" I asked and Leo nodded. "Okay. To the statue of that telescope then! Three, two, one, GO!" Me and Leo sprinted towards the school entrance and I touched the statue of a telescope beside the entrance door before Leo could. "HA! I win, you loose!" I jeered and looked around in pride. "Well next time I'll win" Leo said and winked at me. "Yo! What about me?!" I stopped celebrating my little victory and turned and see Sagittarius with her arms crossed. "Why can't I race you guys too?!"

Scorpio's POV
I walked out of the shadows and ran quietly towards school. I took off my black jacket and stuff it in my backpack. I cautiously walked around the strangers and saw North Crown. North Crown and South Crown are always together of course. They are a pretty important part of astrology. I feel someone sneaking up in me. I clenched me fists and- "SCORPIO!" I ducked as someone wants to jump on my back. I punched however it is in the face and that person grabbed my fists. I looked up and relieve flowed through my body. "Virgo!" I exclaimed and hugged her tightly. We walked to school together and she said how she missed me. Phone calls and texts isn't enough. Then she mentioned the road trip disaster and I feel a bit sorry for Virgo in that trip.

Cancer's POV
I clenched my fists as I walked into the hall. I saw Draco talking to a student that I don't know. 'Be strong!', I said to myself as I saw Aries. Be like Aries! I blushed a bit as he saw me and waved warmly. I waved back shyly and walked away. Over these past months during the summer holidays, I've been going to the gym none stop and no surprise to see Scorpio and Virgo there. Virgo is always helping people and I don't understand why. Her face is always... Calm and... Maybe not interested whenever me and my friends talk to her. I saw Pisces and waved. "Hey Cancer!" He said while holding his phone. I could see he is looking in the school website for something. "Hey!" I said back. Brrrrrring! Before I could say anything else, the bell rang and I went to my locker. I opened it and took the book I need. God... please don't let us do long essays of stuff...

Virgo's POV
'The atmosphere has a mass of about 5.15×1018 kg, three quarters of which is within about 11 km (6.8 mi; 36,000 ft) of the surface. The atmosphere becomes thinner and thinner with increasing altitude, with no definite boundary between the atmosphere and outer space..." I wrote everything down really fast as I highlight my book. I know these already but I want to remain calm. Why? Because this is about Earth after all. I feel like we are going to go to earth soon is it's always useful to know these things.